chapter 14: revelmode squad panel!!

~mark p.o.v~

Its been a while now sence little jacky and i have been dating. No one knows but im sure it'll come out at the PAX PRIME PANEL!! Im so excited, everyone's gonna be there. Lets bring it on.

~kens p.o.v~ **time past**

"Hello everyone im ken and welcome to the revelmode squad panel. Here ill be joined with some awesome people. We'll be playin some cool games. So lets bring them out." I call to the crowd as i fix my head mic. I wonder who will be called first.

"Ok so first up we have the fun, loving little irish patato." I pause as i crowd goes wild knowing who im about to call out, "the one, the only JACKSEPTICEYE!!!" i point to wear jack is, he walks shyly like always to the middle of the stage.

"Hi, hello." He say with the irish tone, taking a sit down on the front two seater couch.

I start calling all the people out.
"Pewdiepie, nathen, doger, mathias" Of course i save the best for last.
"MARKIPLIER!!"

~jack p.o.v~

I stage has a big table in the middle with all the couches around it. The two seater that im on is in the front. Then across down words to the crowds are two more two seaters. The left one has nate and pewds then on the right has dodger and ken.

That leaves mark sitting next to me. What are the odds. I hope no one finds out. He and i want to keep it a secret.

"Hello everybody!!" Mark dances his way out like a loon but hes my loon.
Taking the only seat next to me.

"Ok guy so tonight we have some fun games going on tonight. But first we have our normal reading tweets from our fans." Ken gets his phone out and opens twitter.

"Sounds awesome." Nate say.
"Yeah lets get it onnnnn!" I yell acting goffy.

"So our first question for everyone is..," he reads the tweet.
"What is two youtubes you ship together?" Its all silance and everyone thinks. Oh god really anything but this question.

"I ship pewdiecry." Pewds said out of the blue suddenly.
"Wow really?" I say in a shocked tone.
"Yeah the fanart is so cute."
"Ok what about you nate and dodger?" Ken asked.
"Ok one of my favorite is..." she pause for dramatic effect. "Septiplier!" She smiles to me and mark.

Oh god!

"Yeah i like that ship too." Nate replies to dodger.
"Well it looks like we have two septiplier shipers here."
"OOOOOOOOO!" the crowd goes wild, screaming things like septiplier away and i ship it. If only they new.

"Ok jack, mark what do you ship?"  Redtoke over my face as ken ask us. Oh no.
"Oh easy." Mark smirks looking at me then to ken.
"My ship is...Pewdiecry, like come on its so cute." Mark gets up and high fives pewds.
"Yeah i new you had my back mark." He winks at him.

Oh no now its my turn...but...
"So jack what do you ship?" Nate and dodger ask keeping an eye on me.
"Err...i...er.." i froze i dont know what to say.

~marks p.o.v~

I see jacks not good at this. I guess im gonna have to step in.
"Oh its ok jack you can tell them how much you like natepat." I say giving a smile and wink so he knows whats going on.
"Yeah i do like my natpat, such a good ship." He replies calmly in his normal voice tone. Maybe hes not a bad lier.

** time past**

"Ok guys its getting closer to the end of the panel so we are gonna play a little truth or dare. The the plot twist is....your not aloud to swear." Ken ask, a cocky grin, feeling happy thats hes the host.