chapter 13: karma bitch

~jacks p.o.v~

I cant believe im see all the guys again. Its sure been awile. I think last time i sore them was at pax. I dive, getting to marks house.

I get a text from my beautiful girlfriend wiishu.

Wiishu: hey babe i got the pink underwear you like so much, cant wait for tonight.😉😉

Jack: WHAT?!

Wiishu: oh oops wrong number.

Jack: what number was it supposed to be then huh..huh!!!

Wiishu: umm.....

*wiishu rang jack. Jack picked up*

"Heeeyyy sean...." wiishu said with a stutter.
"SO WHO THE HELL WHERE YOU TALKIN TO?!" i yell at my phone still packing to go to marks.
"It was...er a friend seany nothing to worry about." She sounds sweet with a lovely dove sent in it.
"IT CANT BE!! I sore the messages." I felt a stabing pain forming in my chest, a pain that I've never felt before.
"ARGH I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU!!" she snaps at me with anger.
"AH YESH THE FUCK YOU DO!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU SEAN. YOU WANNA KNOW SOMTHING I NEVER...NEVER LOVED YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF SEAN I HATE YOU!!!"

my heart broken, shattering in a million pieces.
"WELL I DONT FUCKING CARE I HATE YOU!!!" i hung up throwing my phone on the passenger seat. Tears falling down my face, with my fave and eyes red.

"She cheated on me...i cant believe this." I get closer to marks house, i can just see his driveway.
"Its ok...im ok.....uhheahhhhhh!!" I ball, tring to wipe my tears away as i reach marks house.

I stop the car running for the door leaving everything in the car.
Mark opens the door and i hud him tightly.

~mark p.o.v~

Jack suddenly hugs me as i opend the door.
"Ahahaha..." he cries so hard to the point theres no more tears.
"Jack whats wrong?" I have a feelin what hes gonna say.
"She cheated on me...." i hug him closer.
"Im sorry to here jacky. Dont worry its gonna be ok."

I got his stuff out the car after he finished crying. He made himself at home like always. But there was a new tension in the air. Somthing was gonna happen.

~time past~

"hahaha ok ok fine im doing it." Just got up to go get the condom for the condom challenge.

"So he is now left to go get on. I cant wait to see this its gonna be funny." I speak to the camera.
"Wait mark where are they?" He yells from down the hall.
"In my room, in a box in my closet."
I yell back. This is gonna be fun.

~jacks p.o.v~

Box...box....found it.
I walk over to the box on the fall in marks walk in closet.
"Ok let see." I open it and see somthing interesting.
"Oh my god."

Flavored condoms, a ball gag, cock ring, some lube.
"Oh my." I pick up a...
"Whip..wow. kinky much." I gigle lookin though marks 'kinky love box' as it said on the box.
"Well then i guess everyone does have there kinkys." I pick up the condom box.
"Hehe witch flavor do i want." I take a bubble gum flavor as thats my favorite.

I walk back into the bathroom where mark is talking to the camera being an idiot like always.

*time past*

"so as always ill see you in the next video by-bye." Mark waves.
"SEE YA IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!"

I switch the camera off then my phone rings.
"Whos that jacky?" Mark trys to take a look at my phone.
"I dont know." I pick up the phone.