chapter 6: new toys..?!

-jacks p.o.v-

I wake up to see my boyfriend is not next to me. 'I wonder what hes up to?' I think as i get up and put my pants on. I walk down the hall way and was about to pass marks workout room, when i sore him lifting weights.
"97, 98, 99, 100!" Mark yells as puts his weights down. I stair at him while hes puts another weight on it. 'Oh his body is so fucking hot, ah how he give me chill.' I thought as i watch him. Mark looks up and noticed me.
"Oh hello jacky. How long have you've been there?" He ask as he gets up and walks over to me.
"Long enough." I giggle biting my lip and looking at his chest.
"Ah ok." Mark hugs me and kisses my forehead. I giggle and look into his eyes.
"I love you mark." I say out of the blue.

-marks p.o.v-

"I love you mark." Jack says out of the blue.
"I love you to jack." Whats that for?" I question why he says it.
"I dont know i just wanted to." He just smiles at me. Oh hes so cute and adorable. I smile back at him and say.
"Lets get something to eat, aye?" I grab his hand and take him down stairs and head to the kitchen to get some food.

(Time past)

"Wow its already 9:00pm." I say checking the time. I cuddle closer to jack on the couch, but jack turns as
He say.
"Uh-uh mark..." he says my name. I turn to him and turn the t.v. off to talk to him.
"Yes jacky?" He looks at me with his innocent eyes.
"I bought some things that i want to try...uh-uh on..you." i turn a shade of red.
"Ohh what type of things?" He gets on all fours and crawls to me and shaves his face into my space, while saying seductively. So i get closer and say.
"Some toy." He blushes and looks into my eyes with hunger. I smirk and pick him up bridle style and carry him to our bed room. I put him on the bed and run towards the bathroom to grab the packet of toys.

-jacks p.o.v -

Mark runs to the bathroom to grab the new toys. I smile as i await for him. Mark returns with a black bag.
"Oh whats in the bag." I say cerious on whats in the bag.
He puts the bag on the floor next to the bed and pins me down.
"Hehe hey." I giggle on what mark did.
"Heh now be still." Mark says as he suddenly handcuffs my hands to the bed frame.
"Oh pink fluffly ones. My favorite." I say smirking at him with lust and hunger. I can feel my bulge trying to escape my pants. Mark smirks as he gets another item out of the bag. My eyes widen as he takes out a vibrater.
"You ready jacky." I nod in response as he puts the vibrater in me.
"Ahhh mark." I scream as i can feel the vibration run threw my whole body. He leans and kisses my neck. He makes me go crazy i buck my hips up hitting his bulge. He lets out a moan from my actions.
"M-mark.." i moan out his name as he kisses my neck down to my v-line. All of a sudden mark puts a cock ring on my member.
"Ahhhh." I yell out a moan. The sensation is making me crazy i vibration going threw my body and the touch on marks lips. I can feel my climax about to come.
"Ahhh m-mark ple-ase l-et me c-um." The cock ring stoped me and i went though a dry climax. Mark just smiles.
"Is baby having fun?" Mark says as he rubs my member. I just smile and whisper.
"Yes...but you wanna know something." Mark stops and looks at me.
"What...?"
"Your still wearing chothes." Mark smirks and gets off me. He slowly takes his lucky flannel off showing his chest.
"Oooo marks striping." I smile as i lay on the bed my hands still handed cuffed.
"Only for you baby." He takes his pants off followed by his boxers. I can feel myself getting more exsited again. Mark lays back ontop of me and travels his hands from the neck down to my arse.
"Here let me help you." He takes the vibrater out of my arse and i can breath a bit easier.
"M-mark." Mark looks me straight in the eyes. His chocolate brown eyes can make you just melt.
"Yeah my love?" He replies.
"Please take this cock ring off me." I wimper at him as he just smiles.
"No but i can take these off." He toke the pink fluffy handcuffs off me.
"Mmm." I smile as he looks confused. I turn and pin him on the bed.
"its your turn." I smash my lips on his and slide my tounge in his mouth fighting for domination.

-mark p.o.v-

Jack is fighting for domains but i won. I explore his mouth and he moans. We pull away so we can breath but jack just kisses my neck giving me love bites and kissing down to my member.
"Ahh jack." I moan as he kisses the tip of member. He suddenly takes me in and i feel his tounge around my member.
"Ohh fuck jack." I become a moaning mess. He laughs making his voice vibrate threw my member. Jack stops making me wine.
"Wheres the lube." Jack says blushing.
"Here." I pull it out of the bag. Jack takes it and lubes my member up.
"Ahh." I moan from him doing that. He lines himself up to me, suddenly smashing himself down.
"Ahh." He yells out of pain but pleasure.
"You ok..?" I ask he moves around getting used to my size.
"Im fine." He says with a smile. Me jumps up and down on me moaning louder and louder.
"Ahhh m-mark." I noticed he still has the cock ring on. I toke is off and said seductively.
"Cum for me baby." After saying that jack went faster im holding his hips and he screams as he cums all over me.
"Ahhhh!" I came after inside of him. He gets off me and lays on my chest.
I hold him close and kiss his forehead.
"I love you jack." I say and He laughs.
"I love you too." He still laughs
"Whats so funny." I looks into my eyes.
"I cant feel my ares anymore." I laugh on what he said.
"Sorry."
"Its ok. I love it." He replies and drifted off to sleep. I soon follow. Sweet dreams my love. Until again.

Hellos everyone hope you enjoy this chapter. Im writing the next one right now as well. I got a request from one of me friends to do one when jack is the dominant one so yeah. Hope you enjoy.

Until the next chapter....