"Remember the plan?" I asked.

Louis rolled his eyes. "Zayn, we got this. Nothing can possibly go wrong with this. Well yeah we did make this in ten minutes while feeding but it'll work. Besides, Josh kind of told us what to expect."

I sighed. We had quickly called Josh and told him what we were getting ourselves into. He was busy at the moment so he couldn't help us, well, break in, but he was able to tell us what to expect, which would help us a lot.

"Alright. Louis, do your thing."

He nodded and careful pressed his fingertips to the door in front of us.

Josh told us the door would be laced with running electricity that was powerful enough to kill a vampire, but Louis' power dealt with electricity. Him being able to absorb and control lightning and energy came to good use.

Louis slowly lifted his fingertips and looked back at us, smiling. "I got it. The door's safe to open now. Now let's go shock some Insiders," he told us. I smirked and looked at Harry, who was grinning.

We slowly opened the door, looking around. The walls were a light blue. There was a long hallway in front of us with a shining spiral stairway on the right and two more doorways to the left and right and even more doors down the hallway.

Like I said, a little too human for a group of powerful vampires.

There was an Insider vampire who was about sixteen, standing guard behind the door. He widened his eyes, letting his eyes change red and his fangs grow in, but even then, he was too slow to react, even for a vampire.

This was Harry's part of the plan. He would stop any Insider vampire we came across and would mind control them to give us information. I mean, with Harry's charm soft curly, brown hair and dimpled smile, no one could ignore him. He just has that charm. It works every time.

Harry took the chance to run up to him, vampire speed. He then pounced on the lad, his red eyes and fangs exposed. Harry then pinned him by his wrists onto the ground and even growled a little.

"Don't move or scream," Harry simply told him. The vampire stopped and just laid under Harry, who was sitting on him.

"Now, I think you should help us. What's your name?" Harry asked. "Kylar," he replied in an, almost, dazed voice.

"Now Kylar, is there a lad being kept here? He has brown hair, brown eyes, kind of has an innocent face?" Harry questioned. "There is. I don't know much about him though," he answered.

Tell me what you know then," Harry told him.

"They're suppose to be training him for something called a deflector. My dad was studying that kind of stuff with Stan. They don't want to kill him because they need him alive for his power. They're going to train him to use his 'deflector' powers in some dark way."

"That's the word Ethan and Michael kept saying when they took Liam. They kept saying they needed him alive," I suddenly remembered. "Should I ask him about that?" Harry asked, looking at me. I shook my head. "Just stick to the basic questions."

Harry nodded and looked back to Kyler. "Where are they keeping him?"

"They're keeping him in one of the cells downstairs. The second one on the right I think. You should be able to hear them. Stan and Michael are training him and he's not being very cooperative right now."

I widened my eyes while Harry grew confused. "Wait Michael? What about Ethan? Isn't Stan his dad?" Harry asked, confused.

"Ethan hasn't been around these days. Stan says he can't afford for him to act like that. They got in a fight and Ethan just left the argument. Ethan's been disappearing and just locking himself in his room, avoiding everyone. It's not very 'Insider vampire' like if you ask me. A little while later Stan then asked Michael to help him, which he didn't mind."