Chapter 35 (EPILOGUE) -- FINAL CHAPTER

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! AHHHHH PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BY COMMENTING, MESSAGING OR VOTING!

(Epilogue)

Thirteen Years Later...

Many years passed, meaning thirteen years passed, and Fortis Potentia and Neeva Celeste had gotten married.

They both had two children to whom they could pass their power each onto.

They had a boy and a girl. Their boy's name Potentia Celeste. Their girl's name was Maeve Potentia Celeste.

Aevum chose her own path in life, and she became a very great person. She was also given the ranking 'Smartest Person in the Worlds'. She went to a very prestigious college, and really came up in life. She chose not to lead a parenting life. Aevum Desino became like a verb.

When someone said to Aevum Desino something, it meant to memorize it, recite it perfectly, find as much information as you can about it, and be an expert on it. The next time someone tells you," Aevum Desino this!", you had better know what to do.

Now, Lustria. Wow, Lustria's life, took very surprising turns and twists. You would be very surprised. Yes! Yes. You would.

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

Lustria, actually got married! And you will never guess to whom she got married to.

Lustria Desino was married to Neeva Celeste's brother. They met when they were both nineteen years of age at a function. They got married a year later, when they were both twenty years of age. Neeva Celeste's brother's name was Lecri Celeste.

Lecri Celeste and Lustria Desino had two children as well, a boy and a girl. Lustria Desino would be giving her power to her daughter, Maya Celeste Desino. To not leave their son without a power, they had to ask Aevum to pass her power down to him. They convinced her more thoroughly by saying that the family line would be continued.

So their son, Carson Celeste Desino, would be inheriting his aunt, Aevum Desino's power.

Who is next?

Oh, yes, Riley's life.

Riley Winter lived a life filled with much joy.

She did not get married, and had nothing to worry about, as she did not have a power.

She became a very powerful and helpful woman.

In a short summary, they all lived... contented lives.

It was just time to see what their children would be up to when they went to Turstab Academy.

~~~~~~~~

So, do you have any other ships that you wish had become cannon?? In other words, do you think their lives should have ended up differently or with different people? What do you think about how their lives ended?

And finally, I just want to thank you for going on this incredible journey with me and staying while I slowly uploaded. I just quickly want to remind you that this is from two years ago but thank you all for being so supportive! I seriously appreciate and love all of you.

Sincerely,

-thetypewritermagic <3