Chapter 28

"Ms. Celeste. Please inform the class as to what you are writing notes and doodling pictures about. Actually, read the notes aloud," Professor Friasky ordered.

"No, Professor Friasky, I was taking notes on what you were saying!"

"Oh really? Give me the parchment!" Professor Friasky was determined to disprove Neeva.

"Oh! Sorry for the inconvenience, Ms. Celeste. Truly sorry. I must have misinterpreted your actions. Anyway, thank you for taking notes. Ooh! Did I forget to mention that for your next test, which is in two days, 24 minutes, and 9 seconds, you are allowed to use notes?"

"Yes!!!!" Lustria yelled loudly.

"Shhh!" her classmates turned in their seats to look at her and put a finger to their mouths.

"Okay, okay!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burgundy's lesson for the night, was about Rosemary Celeste. He blabbed on and on about how great he was, not to lessen the honor of respect one should have for her. She was the guardian of the light world, and constantly fought the Dark World.

It was hard not to love her. And this was something that made her better, more powerful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their hearts stopped when they saw him.

"Children, children. You've had a very eventful day, haven't you?" Headmaster Prudentes asked them slyly.

"We were just taking a stroll!" Lustria told him.

"All five of you? At midnight? I find that hard to believe. Are you telling me that all five of you, were taking a midnight stroll?"

"Yes, actually. Come on, Headmaster Prudentes, surely, you won't expel us for taking a stroll? These actions can hardly be considered felon like," Aevum spoke eloquently.

"Yes. Yes. That is all true Ms. Desino. You make a clear and effective point. Very well, then. You are excused. Now, hurry on to bed, children. Next time I or Mr. Frafe catch you, oh, indeed it will be a harsh punishment for you."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Lustria jumped up and down.

"Hush, child!"