Chapter 15

Professor Indolfil stared in the direction of Aevum, his eyes wide open, awestruck.

Aevum found her hand being clutched tightly by Professor Amadeus Indolfil.

Apparently, she was on her way to Headmaster Prudentes' Office!

"Lisdraeri! I mean, Headmaster Prudentes, this child cannot be a first year. We must move her up, I tell you! Ask the other professors, they think so too! Well, excluding Augrium," Professor Indolfil insisted.

"Very well, I shall have a meeting with the rest of the professors," Prudentes sighed, his long cloak billowing as he strode towards the room designated for "PROFESSORS ONLY".

Aevum gulped, knowing she was in trouble. What did they mean by 'move her up'? Are they going to hang me? Aevum thought anxiously.

It was getting close to Christmas and the students were having a jolly time, excluding Aevum who could not sleep after the 'MOVE HER UP' incident.

Often, one would find Lustria relaxing in her dormitory singing a random Christmas song.

The day before Christmas Break, Lustria was the jolliest, by far.

Lustria sang," Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Prospero año y Felicidad. Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Prospero año y Felicidad. I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas. I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, From the bottom of my heart."

Neeva, Aevum and Fortis had no idea as to how she knew a Spanish song.

Neeva's only sorrow of going home for Christmas Break was this," I think I'm going to miss the scrumptious food," she took a deep breath. Aevum was just glad to be rid of the suspense of what was going to happen to her.

They had Christmas Break for a week, where they got to go home. The students WERE allowed to stay at Turstab Academy, but it was quite lonely there.

Fortis drooped his head as he waved goodbye to Lustria, Aevum and Neeva.

"WAIT!" Lustria yelled as the two older girls continued trudging on the snow-covered ground. GREAT. NOW, LUSTRIA HAS TO STOP US AGAIN! Aevum thought to herself, as she was quite annoyed with what was going on.

"WE CAN'T LEAVE Fortis ALONE AT TURSTAB! THAT'S NOT NICE!" Lustria pouted.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. We should let Fortis come with us to one of our houses, and since we live kind of close to each other.... well, it will all work out," Neeva said.

"Very well. Fortis , you can come with us if you want to," Aevum agreed.

"Er. Okay, why not?" Fortis murmured.

The Christmas Break passed quickly, and then it was time to go back to their studies.