Chapter 33

This next chapter is actually pretty long! Hope you enjoy :)! Oh, and don't forget to vote!!

~~~~~

Aevum closed her eyes and concentrated hard. Soon, the group was shielded by the power of time. Not really. Aevum had stopped time, and the hairy, ebony, spider froze.

"Occide, occidere. Die, morietur. Tu foeda creatura atri. Die, morietur! Evanescunt. Abi. Foedis creatura mundi tenebras noctem. Evanescunt in aeternum, et non faciem ostendam. Usquam. Bonum creaturae lucis mundi, levate vos veni. Fac, ut similitudine matur. Ego mihi statuo deflectere quid moliaris, sive maledictio aut noxium. Deflectere. Deflectere. Protege. Virtutes omnes voco. Quaecunque potentiae ab imis ad summum terrae in frigore. Denuntiamus autem vobis, virtutibus superare."

A piercing scream suddenly erupted from the air, as the black creature sunk into the ground. His first death. It was time for his second.

"Your turn, Lustria! Hurry! I can't stop time for much longer! Aah! Okay, time started again! Go, go, go!"

"Okay! Okay!" Lustria thrust her hand forward and closed her eyes. She focused on ice. "Ice. Freeze. Ice. Freeze." That was all Lustria thought.

She took a deep breath as the monster slowly trudged toward her.

Lustria spun on her heel, her hands stretching outwards as she released the magical energy in her that created ice. Suddenly, the spider was coated in ice. A big, ice block at that. Unable to control it, the spider started screeching. The ice melted, much to the others' disappointment. Lustria quickly decided to skip the step 'put him on fire' as Burgundy told her to. That was the biggest mistake that she ever made in her entire life.

She went directly to the part where she was supposed to turn the disgusting creature into ashes.

"Foeda evanescunt flocci nos abire et relinquere!"

The spider did not sink into the ground like it had when it was Aevum's turn. The spider did not die. He rose from the ground and prepared to strike at Lustria.

"Lustria!" Aevum rushed to Lustria to help her. "Put water on him and then burn him to ashes! Do it now! There's not much time, I should know because I control time!"

"Okay!!" Lustria was very nervous at this point.

Lustria thought and pondered water for a nanosecond, creating a tidal wave that crashed heavily against the spider.

The spider screeched again.

"Now, turn him into ashes! Quickly!" Neeva yelled to Lustria.

"Foeda evanescunt flocci nos abire et relinquer!" Lustria yelled.

Then, the pleasant screeching sound filled the air.

"DONE!"

The wretched fool of a winged spider sunk low, low, low into the ground.

They quickly breathed a sigh of relief.

"Where does it go to and then reappear?" Lustria asked, a very inquisitive child she was. But, at the wrong time.

Fortis was ready, ready to kill.

He kept his mind focused, releasing unwanted thoughts of failure. Failure was not okay in this situation. Not at all.

Fortis' stare penetrated into the spider. Burning through the flesh. The stare ignited an anger in the spider. The spider was angered. Very angered.