Chapter 24

Their journey back consisted of several ups and downs, no, not the emotional, literal. The path back was, as one would guess, quite dusty. Little did they know that their ancestors had once used the ceiling as transportation.

Neeva's great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother founded the school and named it Turstab Academy after she found that lady, her grandmother. Her full name was Rosemary Celeste.

Rosemary Celeste was a very great person. She was creative, beautiful, kind, strong and all the qualities a good person has. However there was one small part of her, and the tiniest bit,in it, there was hatred. Revenge. She decided to avenge her grandmother's death, and that was how the school came to be. She wanted to train people, to fight back against the creatures of the Dark World. Even if they didn't have a power, that was okay. They just had to

be talented. So, she started the academy. And fight they did. She taught all of them in the beginning, but as they progressed she began to get worried and decided to hire teachers.

The teachers taught and learned things themselves. Then the day came to fight the spider, and Rosemary Celeste led them to victory. Or so they wished.

The students of Turstab Academy were later found digging a grave for their leader in the war, which theY CALLED, Spider War.

The grave had an inscription on it, in rather beautiful lettering.

Rest In Peace

Rosemary Celeste

A loving mother, grandmother, founder, headmaster and much more.

With Warm Regards in The Afterlife,

The World

This inscription started to crumble, and therefore had to be preserved.