Chapter 19

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE FILLERS

Their mission had not been accomplished. They had lost their intrepidity. Only two people had the courage left. Neeva and Lustria decided to secretly leave by themselves, knowing that the rest of their friend group wouldn't want to go risk their lives again. Lustria decide to calm herself by softly singing,"Donkey cried. Daddy lied. Wait, what's next? On the twelfth On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Drummers Drumming, Eleven Pipers Piping, Ten Lords a Leaping, Nine Ladies Dancing, Eight Maids a Milking, Seven Swans a Swimming, Six Geese a Laying, Five Golden Rings, Four Calling Birds, Three, French Hens, Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!" She was out of breath. Neeva hissed at her,"STOP BREATHING SO LOUDLY!"

"Yeah, yeah," Lustria muttered under her breath.

They arrived at the same corridor in which they had met the monster once before.

"What is the monster anyway?" Neeva asked, to no one in particular.

"Um, Neeva? It's kind of dark. Can we go back to our room and come back tomorrow night with the others?" Lustria, showed the bravery of her seven year old self.

"IWFEU FU DFIF IUYQ UYEQF EFQUY FQEYBU QEFUYB FQEYU FEQYU QDWUB CFQUR UBY EROUBY CQBOCQB YOCRBU YCQRBO UYEQUB OYICE OUBY QBOU YQOU YBCQI JPQVP BUC UYBPV YQOY BUVEUY BEOUVYE QRUYB OEVOBUY VDFQI FWQM OCEID SHDUEDIOA HSDHDSFHJJSCMVS KFELFW ELGYFREGYURW GUSFHGKFS AGYAFGG IAFUYAGI YIUGFAGIQU YFYGIAOVWG OVNUGINOUV WOGBRWBWMM VEOQUVAFGIY FQVGOYBVUYI AVOUYDVUOYB VAOUYBAVUBO YAVBOUYAY OBUA VOUYBAD FYBOUADOUY BAOUBYAV OUB AVOUYBAF OUBYAFOIUBYAF IUOYBAE UYOBEWURTFVE PUIY BEVI OUBY AVOIUY BAV UYBI OAUIYB OAIUYBAR VOIU BYRVUY BIOAFYUIB OAUYIOAD FYBUAD FY BUA DFIUY BOA BOUVY," a howling sort of sound filled the air. Rustles were heard all over the academy.

A piece of parchment landed near Lustria and Neeva's feet. They needed to get away from the sound, and away from the area because they would get caught or accused of something terrible.

As they ran away from the scene, Lustria stooped over and grabbed the paper. She caught up to Neeva and held her hand. Luckily, Neeva had her grappling hook handy. It shot upwards, piercing a hole through the ceiling, but it immediately resealed itself. Neeva glided, as Lustria dangled from her feet, holding on for her dear life.

They arrived back at their dormitory, panting and sweating. Everyone was awake, but luckily they did not see Lustria and Neeva enter their section of the girls' wing. Everyone was gathered in the Relaxing Hall in the Girls' Wing. The Relaxing Hall was where people typically did their homework and as it's called, RELAX. There were anxious whisperings and Headmaster Prudentes had to make yet another announcement.

"QUIET DOWN, CHILDREN. WE WILL SOLVE THIS, ER... MYSTERY. I REALISE THAT THERE HAS BEEN A MISHAP, LADY AMELIA'S DEATH, I MEAN, PASSING. WE ARE ALL SORRY FOR HER... PASSING, YES. I ALSO KNOW THERE HAS BEEN YET ANOTHER DISTURBANCE, A CREATURE'S SOUND. REST ASSURED, WE WILL SEND FOUR PROFESSORS TO STAND NEARBY THE GIRL'S WING AND BOYS' WING. TWO PROFESSORS FOR EACH WING. NOT TO WORRY, ALL WILL BE FINE. SOON ENOUGH. NOW, GET SOME SLEEP. TOMORROW WILL BE A LONG DAY. ALL YEARS HAVE MID-TERMS TOMORROW, AS YOUR PROFESSORS MAY HAVE INFORMED YOU ABOUT. FOR THOSE WISHING TO DO LAST MINUTE STUDYING, I AM TRULY SORRY, BUT YOUR STUDYING SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE EARLIER. EVERYONE MUST RETURN TO THEIR BEDS. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!"

"Yeah, we'll have a good night, with that creature comin' out to kill us!" a random girl shouted. There were murmurs of agreement and heads nodding aggressively.