Chapter 12

Due to a request from gianhunt

HERE IS TURSTAB ACADEMY (to be continued and it is COMPLETELY UNEDITED... completely)

I'm just gonna post it without rereading it, but enjoy anyways! Sorry... :)

DERE YOU GO:

The four children were doing exceptionally well in their studies, and Headmaster Prudentes had to 'speak with them' at one point, about one-sixth of the year had past, and there was no exciting activity happening. Just the casual life of Turstab Academy-attending children.

It was almost bedtime when it happened.

A blood curdling scream was set loose into both wings. This, obviously, startled the children of the school. Two hundred and forty-six children of the two hundred and fifty children of the school started shrieking, the most noise coming from the Girls' Wing.

Headmaster Prudentes muttered an incantation under his breath as he prepared to make an announcement from his office. "CONSTREPO!" was the incantation.

He cleared his throat and said," Calm down children. We will have this matter cleared. It seems there was an interruption prior to your bedtime."

The children were now wide awake and could not help discussing the matter, regardless of the professors 'coming in to check on them'.

Headmaster Prudentes had yet another announcement.

"It is just a creature roaming the halls. Nothing to worry about," he chuckled nervously.