Chapter 31

3rd upload today!! This is much better writing than the previous chapters, but only you can let me know by voting! Thanks :)

"No! You can not locate the spider and kill him yet! You have not had enough training! I mean, I know that Aevum is capable, because she is a third year, but the rest of you. I really do not know. I want you to be safe. What is the urgency? You won't go. Not tomorrow, at least. Lustria, stop looking at me like that. Okay, you know what? You can go. Kill yourself, if you want. All I can do is teach you, you make your own decisions, I will not make them for you. I will try to teach you as many spells as I can to you today."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Burgundy went on and on and on and on and on and on. He told them about spells, their uses. And he blabbed, blabbed, blabbed and blabbed about spells, incantations, etc. It was very tiring, especially for their ears. It was simply a serenade of cacophony, but they actually learned quite a lot.

Finish your work. Finish your work. The words echoed in their heads as Burgundy taught them new spells, stances and anything one could teach that would be used in a war of some sort. Aevum claimed,"I WANT TO LEARN MORE."

"But you children have to go to bed."

"I can stop time. For a little bit. A teensy bit. By the way, when I stop time, I can let people with me, so they aren't frozen in time."

"Okay then. Some more incantations. Remember to do your battle stances. We don't know when the spider is coming for us, so we have to be prepared any time. Let's talk about battle strategies. So, you have to corner the spider. You each use your powers and wands to attack the spider, while Riley draws out her knife and wand. I am going to talk to you individually about what you can do to help.

Aevum, come here. Yes. Okay. Aevum, you must stop time, to buy us time. Make sure everyone else is in the time bubble. The spider will freeze, right?"

"Yes."

"Very well. After doing that, attack the spider with as many spells as you know."

"Actually, all of you, listen up! We will each take turns firing what we've got at the spider. Aevum will start, then Lustria, then Fortis , then Neeva and Riley, who will be working together. Lustria! Come here. You can literally freeze the spider. Then put it on fire. Then pour water all over it. Then burn it to ashes."

"Wait a second. If I kill it, then why do Fortis and Neeva and Riley have to kill him?"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. The spider has four lives, as do all the other creatures of the Dark World. So Aevum kills him once, Lustria kills him once, Fortis kills him once and Neeva and Riley kill him once, totaling a total of four deaths. Therefore, the extinction of THAT spider. The spider is not the worst of the Dark World. 'It does not take long, so if you would not mind, may I step out to gather supplies quickly?' some creatures of the Dark World actually say that. That is an excuse. Do not let the spider be. Fortis . Fortis . Come! Yes, so hypnotism power, correct?"

"Yes, Burgundy. Let me guess. You are going to make me hypnotise the spider and then aim as many spells or incantations that I know to kill him."

"Wow, Fortis , can you read my mind? That was great detective reasoning or guessing!"

"Number One: I actually can read minds. Number Two: It is not 'great detective reasoning'. It is simple guessing."

"Fortis , calm down, I was just complimenting you. You clearly needed some encouragement. So, you understand what to do?"

"Yes," Fortis told Burgundy.

"Neeva AND Riley, come on over. Okay, so, Neeva, you have the power of invisibility, correct?"

"YES! Get on with it!"

"You children are very impatient today. Since Neeva has invisibility power, she will take Riley under her invisibility and Riley will stab the spider while Neeva utters curses, spells, and incantations. That spider is going DOWN! Everyone's got what they are going to do, in case the Spider War happens any time soon?"

"YES!" they all called out in unison.

"Alright, so we are going to leave now? Please?" Lustria asked.

"Yes, you may go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Hope you enjoyed :) Make sure to vote everyone!

-thetypewritermagic