gift chapter

** so I decided to give you guys a break from the Elidamus/ Robin saga and bring other POVs just for this chapter because you're awesome fans. Love you totes!!!!!enjoy
~ Khanbikeh

Julian's POV

I was shocked and I didnt need Einstein's brain to tell me Eli was going to feel the same way. Someone had casually bumped into me. I thought it was a girl I could play and flirt with.

"Hi, Julian" she smiled when she saw my jaw drop. Carlyle Anderson. The only girl Eli had ever loved. The only girl who had destroyed my best friend!

"Carlyle what are you doing here?"

"Is that any way to talk to an old friend?" I winced. Carlyle had been my best friend when she started dating Eli. I didn't know she was flirting with me but the signs had been there but I ignored them.

"You're not a friend, Carlyle. Not anymore." I spat the words and her resolve seem to crumble. That's for hurting Eli!

"Jules, I miss him. I came back to say sorry" for a moment I almost believed her but she cheated on him after all his love and gifts. She did.

"I don't care about you missing him because I doubt you would. Eli looks good right? You want him back because of the looks and the money" Her eyes grew wide at the confession. I shook my head. Eli must see her before she goes looking for him. I sighed. Those words were true. "Let's go find Eli" I know suspicion mirrored her eyes but I wasn't doing it for her. It was for my best friend. I knew I'd find him by his locker.

Eli! I was on way to find you" I sighed. I knew he could tell I  was acting weird.

"We have French together. You would have seen me in class" yeah well, I just brought you the devil firsthand.

"Actually, there is someone I want you to meet. Don't beat me afterwards please" i tried to sound pleased with myself so he wouldn't suspect anything. He took a book from his locker.

"Julian, Robin doesn't want anything to do with me. Don't push it" I heard wishfulness in his voice.

"Hi Darren. Missed me?" He turned and his dark eyes grew wide. The book fell instantly. I mentally groaned. I watched as he stood there transfixed with his jaw dropping. Finally, I  snickered but he didn't pay heed to me. He was still focused on...

"Carlyle"

Annaliese's POV

I had worked too hard for one bitch to come and ruin it all for me! People didn't understand why Matt and I had broken up. More like you broke up with him.
Matt was too boring. Although, I was drawn to his suffer looks at first, the attraction faded when I realised he couldn't do anything! How useless could a person be?!

"Annaliese, guess who I saw in the hallways today?!" Triniqua, a girl on the cheer leading team asked me in World History. I rolled my eyes at her.