Special part! Guidelines to making a no mist fanfic

Okay... it's exactly as the title says.
DONT MIND THE PICTURE I JUST PUT INNNNNNNNN

1. Be creative with your stories. Don't make it as the jock, slut, nerd does something and they reveal themselves and then goes to run to narnia one.

2. Read other stories to get ideas

3. Know the difference between fair, and downright  OP. If your character automatically has a weapon unless it's passed down by a relative, then that's very disturbing. They also cannot be good on their first try. Oh, and they HAVE to get hurt in every battle unless it's training or something that's a price of cake.

4. If your OC is OP like mine, then restrict their powers. Remember, you're the author, and you're plot convenience. Don't worry, your character can't haunt your dreams for making them all salty.

5. Remember what happened during the series. Octavian stays dead. Soangelo is real, so deal with it.

6. You don't have to be confined to just this criteria of topic. You can add things from many different universes, like gravity falls or something.

7. Have characters with unusual powers like dreamscaping and physic fighting .

8. Know your character's restrictions. If a character can use their skill forever without a bad side effect over time, then they're OP.

9. Have at least one character with a disability.

10. If you make a Gary sue/ Mary Sue story and you claim that it was ok to do that, then I shall murder you.

11. YOU CAN ADD SUGGESTIONS TO THIS AND QUESTIONS YOU KNOW.

12. GIMME IDEAS FOR MY FANFICS! I CAN SEE IF YOURE READING OR SOMETHING SO...

13. Look at the Mary Sue's OC ranting and ratings books. They teach you a lot.

14. Do not have your OC have the obvious backstory of a Mary Sue.

15. Have at least one chapter where the
main character isn't a demigod or mortal.

16. Of your OC is some kind of immortal being, have a good backstory and powers that match to make a proper "element/typing" If ur a newb, then use the Pokémon rulings or maybe a trait like knowledge

17. No way can an OC have all powers unless the gods are idiots or something.

18. One way to learn from other people is to hoard fanfics in your library and wait for updates to start rolling in.

19. If you know that your characters drawings are did poportioned or something, don't use it as your cover until you become better since most newbs use their own drawings.