Let the schools unite! (Leo and Stolls)

Zach's POV:
Hey, my name is Zach. I know, you're all wondering if I am a nerd or a jock. Its...not how it works in my school. You see, our school is supposed to be strict,but the teachers there aren't scary. But they do give us detention for no reason. Our pranksters always find ways to go against them. The ranks.. Well, they don't really matter. We are always pranking the teachers. But our pranks became well known because of them. We are united against the teachers because of them.
Leo Valdez
The Stoll brothers.
They were boss at pranking! Everyone knew them. Once, they filled classroom with balloons! It was so funny because the teachers were freaking out and started to panic. But one prank changed everything changed all of us, even other schools. It all happened like this.
~°~°~°£°£°£°~£°°£°£°£°£°£Flashback ~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°

I went to the locker as our 8th grade science class outsmarted the teacher once again. The teachers were really dumb here. Now that class is over, we will do our next school wide prank. These pranks that the trio of trolls made helped us unite because before, we had the social piramid. We had the top and the nerds and everything in between. But one day, the teachers cancelled a whole field trip because one teacher forgot her phone. And the place that we were going was the beach! We were angry. Then the trio came. They told us that we WILL need to unite to defeat the teachers. And we are doing it. I was waiting for a signal from them. Everyone was in position. Then it came. The lights turned off. We screamed so that the teachers become confused. Then, a black dog of a size of a tank barged through the doors. We hid in our lockers. Of course, we knew that this was a special projector that Leo made. With our paper poppers, some of us opened our lockers while the others came out of them with. When we popped our papers, they acted like they were shot. Red liquid came out. The stolls called it fake blood. Then they fell 'dead'. The teachers freaked out then, out of the shadows, three hooded figures stepped out, pulling their bows and pointing their arrow at the big dog. They shot at it, making the dog turn into golden dust. The teachers were frantic. They ran into their classrooms frantic to reach their phones. But while they were dialing, (which took them forever) the lights turned back on and everything disappeared, even the blood. We came out and acted like nothing happened. Even the door was fixed! That left the teachers wondering WTF happened to the world. This took us a week to prepare since the shot people took acting class. This was a PURE success. We posted it on our website and our YouTube. We had 200000 likes in the first hour! Evreyone was commenting for more and subscdibing! But the teachers can never know because Leo hacked his computer with e help o his friend so that no teacher can ever see our videoes and channel. But the trio were already planning a new one since they were already asking one person from every class to meet at the alley at 7:00 pm.

%%%%%%%%%%%timeskip%%%%%%%%
Actually, its a cliffy😃😊