Lets mess with the code!!! Pt1

Travis's POV:

Hey, I told my bro Conner

Yeah? He said, with a little bit of tiredness in his voice.

So... who should we prank next?

I dunno, lets see our list

*takes out list*

Okay, Posiden cabin?

Check

Zeus?

Check

Apollo

Yup...

Who isn't checked?

Lets see...

There are soooo many cabins nowadays...

*there are 56 cabins now*

Hecate?

Check

Then who isn't checked yet?!

Wait a sec...

*le gasp*

WE HAVE ONE MORE FOR OUR 1st ROUND.

Its...

Hades

Dammit.

That's the hardest cabin!

But we can still do it!

*sigh* fine! But there's no guarantee with whatever he said.

LE TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING

What prank should we do dear brother?

WE should change his cabin

Yes!

BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!

We called the Apollo cabin, the Aphrodite cabin and the Hermes cabin.

They all agreed to his plan and we told the rest of camp about this.

Some wished us luck while the Athena cabin bid us goodbye. Wow right? Good Bye? No good luck or something? They really think we'll die...

AT NIGHT...

Aphroditie cabin! Make this place beautiful!

Apollo, Make this place all bright and stuff!

AND HERMES CABIN, Help them!

During the morning...

Third person Pov.

Ugh... Why is it SOOOO bright? Nico groaned. When he opened his eyes, he could only see bright yello- WAIT WHAT? Bright Yellow? He knew that He did sleep in the Hades cabin right? When he looked at the note that was on his blanket, he rolled his eyes. Of course, its the stolls and... Wait... the Aphrodite cabin and the Apollo cabin HELPED THEM? Oh, they're gonna PAY for sure, he thought. He knocked the bottom of his bed, making a black persian cat come out. (My oc.) "What the problem now-...Oh." She said, as she realized that his whole cabin is yellow now. "Revenge plan?" She asked. "Yup," he said. She sighed and from under the bed, (its a portal to different dimensions,) brought up a... gun. "What?!" Nico yelled. He was expecting something more serious than a nerf gun painted white. The black cat rolled her eyes. "It's a portal gun, idiot." "Just shoot it at the cabin and then shoot it at the arena, leave the rest to me."

Le time skip to the next morning cuz nico used the portal gun already.

Connor: I woke up from my dear older brother who was banging frying pans next to my ear, trying to wake me up.

What? I groaned. Travis pointed at the window. So? I wondered as I peered out of it. Wait... why are there so many rocks...? Oh. We were in the arena, but how was that possible? I quickly changed and tried to get out of the arena. As I ran straight for the stairs, I slammed into something, but nothing was there. Huh, weird... when I looked around, the Apollo cabin had the same problem. They were pounding on thin air. Then, a note came down from the air, actually, maybe 500 of the same copy, burying us into a pile of paper. 

All read the same note : Imma bout to summon bill cipher. And dis is what u deserve after le prank. Also, u have to kill him or you'lol be stuck in this dimension 4 ever. This is just a copy of your world so haha jokes on u! GOOD LUCK WITH BILLY!

Right on cue, A giant portal opened, and a yellow triangle with a top hat toppled out.

Now right now, I'll write what scene this bill cipher came from (i dont watch gravity falls so... sorry if it dosen't make sense.

Bill: I was about to kill little pine tree. Ugh! He was soooo obnoxious trying to find the old man. But too bad, i killed that douche bag! When I was about to fire a lazer that would make Pine Tree's existence disappear, I heard a loud whoop, and a portal opened. Out of it came a few layers that shot my minions! Eh, they're expendable. But then, the portal suddenly started to act like a vacuum sucked me into... a different dimension. PineTree, you can live 4 now. BUT ILL STILL KILL YA LATER!

.

..

C

Cc

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

C

Okay guys, my title thing isn't working what so ever.