Let us unite part 2

We met up at our usual spot, in the alley. They told us that they have something new to tell us. We listened eagerly. Leo said "who doesn't like demigods and why?" Tristan, said "Well... They seem too powerful." But then Connor said" well, that's true, but just don't make them super mad." Travis said "let's face it, its time..." Leo and Connor nodded. Then he said this. "We are demigods, welcome to our mastermind room of awesomeness!" Cue secret door opening. It wasn't shocking. I mean, they were the best pranksters. "Oh, and by the way, my dad is hepatatus, and I think you know theirs." Leo pointed at the Stolls. We eagerly went in to find a room with several beanbag chairs, and a table projector thingy. It was super cool! When we settled down, they said this. "Remember that presentation next month from the demigod monster association?" Said Travis. I said "yeah, the one where they are going to say that demigods are bad and stuff?" The three of them said together, "LETS SABATOUGE IT!!!!!" We all cheered. It was a dream come true! They told us the plan.

Saya's POV (mortal)
"Okay, can you Saya come up?" I nodded, standing up. I was so excited! We can once again blast this gods dam forsaken school once and for all! "Saya, I have a very important job for you." Says Connor. "The fate of our PowerPoint presentation sabotage is in your hands, with this." Connor hands me an IPad looking ish thing and a stylist. Leo explains, "with the help of Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, we were able to make an device that hacks whatever app that has to do with a presentation." I was honored. All I could say was "thank you" as I sat back down to my chair.
Other roles were passed out, like throwing waffles and paint balls. Another one revealing them! And so much more.

Time skip, one month later #&$-%-#&$+%+
It is finally time. The time of our dreams. It is time to change history now and forever.
Let the live stream start!

If enough ppl read this story, then I'll make the third one.

Jk, I'm gonna make it any ways lol