A/N

Look, as much as you guys hate A/N's I hate them too. So I won't fill the whole books with these. If I did, it's either my friends are prank get me or my account is glitch in or someone hacked me. I won't have that much updates. The school that I go too has really hard homework and I had to do an essay on my first week of school. Unless I have any ideas so desperate that I would risk getting caught from my mom using watt pad when I'm supposed to sleep, Then I would usually do it on weekends. Another thing is that I asked my frien to do the third part but it's overdue so... I'm just waiting for her to start on it. On the good side though, I have a lot of people who use watt pad at my school. Sorry for the horrible grammar and spelling. I'm using my IPad right now but I'm using the keyboard that goes with it so it still has the chance to ignore the auto corrections. Also, luckily, I can use this during school. It won't get banned by security. So most of us usually sneak in some IPad time. RIght now, our school just finished for me. But please, don't go hunting me down using the time changes and stuff. If you do actually try and find the correct time, then please don't shout to everyone that I live in the longest Island chain in the Pacific Ocean. Whelp, I already gave you a hint. Also, right now for me is 3:05 pm. Good Luck finding the spot if you actually try it.

WOW GUYS!!! 1k Views! Thanks so much. I know my story sucks and all, but 1k in 3 months. This is better than what I was expecting. Whelp,  I'll try to update as soon as possible because I think you all deserve a little treat. But just to tell you, it might  be a little clicé. No, no, It won't be like those old Mary Sue stories though. I'm almost done with the story. 

Well, never mind on saying that I can use it at school. They. Just. Banned. It. Today!?!?!?!??!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yeah, it's kinda sad for me and my friends. Its really hard to check everything when evreyone is at home, because you live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, it's the middle of school. So... Yeah, I'll update less and all that happy stuff. 

*Spoiler, it will be about a child of Apollo named Tyler Hungwei.

Age: 14

Height: 5'1

Description: brown hair, Hazel brown eyes, looks Chinese. Sorta scrawny. Semi tan. 

Genealogy: Demigod: son of Apollo.

                          Magician: skills in healing and sheilding Magic.

THATS ALL!!!!!!

Nova.