Six : Trying to Understand

Start from the beginning

"I thought he's not nice?" Yejun whispered to Jimin while glaring at Namjoon. Namjoon who saw them just smiled.

"Yejun, don't be rude." Jimin retorted back to Yejun. He hastily left Yejun who's still surprised to his presence here.

"Is there something wrong, hyung?" Jimin questioned him, looking happy. He feels someone presence behind him and when he sees at the corner of his eye, it's one and only Yejun. He's folding his arms still glaring heatedly to Namjoon.

"Nothing's wrong, I just came here to pick you up." Namjoon responded, his smile still hasn't dropped despite the glaring by Yejun. Without waiting for Jimin's answer, he asked, "Who's this young fellow over here?"

Jimin smiled sheepishly feeling the glaring from behind 'intensify'. He secretly nudged his friend. "This is my friend, Shim Yejun. Yejunnie, this is our leader, Namjoon-hyung." Jimin introduced both of them together. Yejun simply nodded while Namjoon said hello.

"You came here alone, Namjoon-hyung?" Jimin hurriedly asked, after a moment of awkward silence.

"No, Taehyung and Jungkook is here along with Jin-hyung." This made Namjoon's smile wider in which Yejun responded with a more 'intensifying' glare. Namjoon doesn't look the slightest bothered by Yejun's glare. He looks like he finds it amusing rather than scary.

"I-I see.... Well, let's go then. See you, Yejunnie!" Jimin pulled Namjoon's hand going to their other members and waved at Yejun's which Yejun waved back lazily.

Once Yejun was out of sight, Jimin heaved a sigh of relief. He knows his friend is over-protective of him but this is the first time he saw Yejun acted 'rashly' like that. He believes his friend has a good intention so Jimin won't doubt him. Soon afterward, he sees a familiar van waiting but then he realized something. When he looked down at his hand, he forgot that he was still holding Namjoon's hand and when he looked up to see his face, Namjoon's smiling brightly. Jimin abruptly released his hand as if he got burned and felt embarrassed that the tip of his ears turned red. Namjoon chuckled at Jimin's cute behaviour.

Namjoon opened the door for Jimin and what he sees is Taehyung eating snacks as if there's no tomorrow. He shakes his head wondering how can he eat so much without gaining weight, "Taehyung, please eat slowly." Namjoon reminded, Taehyung looks shocked at Namjoon presence and he stops halfway. Jimin laughs lightly at Taehyung because he looked like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Taehyung then realized Jimin was beside Namjoon for all these time. "Jiminie! Come in, come in! Sit beside me!" Taehyung patted the seat beside him.

Jimin smiled and went in to sit beside while Namjoon sat at the back with J-hope who's napping. Jimin figured they all must be tired from school. Their ride was quiet for a moment except for the low sounds from the radio and Taehyung's gnawing on the snacks. He tried to give some to Jimin but Jimin had to object due to the fact he's in his diet and he must lessen his snacks intake. Taehyung just shrugged to himself and continue eating. Jungkook and Jimin made a small talk about school with Jimin asking Jungkook about highschool life while Jungkook asking Jimin the same thing. Later on, Jimin noticed something strange--- that they were going to the wrong direction to their dorm. He looks at the scenery at the window and found out that he has never been here before. Jimin hurriedly tries to inform Seokjin who's currently driving with Yoongi beside him listening to music.

"Seokjin-hyung, we're going to the wrong direction." Jimin timidly pointed out. Taehyung who he can see at the corner of his eye turned to look at him weirdly. Did he say something wrong?

Seokjin just chuckled lightly. "Jimin, we're going to the restaurant. It's been a long time since we're doing this. I got the permission from our Manager-hyung*." Jimin didn't say anything just that his mouth turned to an 'o'.