Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born

Start from the beginning

His eyelids started to disappear, which lead to the blackening around his eye. Jeff lowered the lighter, examining what he did. It was perfect, he can no longer shut his eyes, it made him look beautiful. He did the same with his other eye to complete it.

Jeff looked at the mirror, he started crying because of the pain, the sweet pain . . .
He was furious.

His smile kept leaving his face! Jeff ran downstairs in the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife. He went back in the bathroom, wanting to smile forever.

He slowly placed the knife in his mouth, he started slicing the flesh on his lip, blood oozed from the fresh wound but he kept on cutting it all the way to his cheeks. More tears flowed from his eyes as he sliced farther and farther until the knife hit his bone, blood flowed from his mouth and onto his white hoodie as he did the same on the other side of his face.

Margaret rolled over her bed, she kept on hearing someone's crying. After minutes of struggling to go back to sleep, she finally gave up and decided to check where the sound of agony is coming from. Margaret followed the noise and led her in the bathroom, the door was open and she saw a shadow of the crying person inside, she quickly peeked in when she realized it was the sound of her son.

What she saw was the surprise of her life. Her own son has been . . .

She couldn't understand what was going on, she stared in shock at his son's tear-streaked and bloody face.

"Jeff, what happened!?" She stared at the blood on the floor that cane from her son, Jeff started chuckling.

"I couldn't keep smiling, mom. It hurt after a while but now . . . I can smile . . . Forever." Jeff's voice turned ominous as he saw how scared his mother was.

"Jeff, your eyes!" Margaret exclaimed when she looked back at her son.

"I couldn't see myself . . . When I got tired, my eyes started to close." Jeff stared at his scared mother. "I burned out my eyelids so I can forever see myself . . . My new face . . ."

Margaret started backing away in fear, the thought of her own son becoming this . . . this monstrosity is unfathomable. Her son is gone, this is nobody now . . .

"What's wrong, mom? Aren't I beautiful?" Jeff slowly started to walk towards her while holding the kitchen knife.

"Y-Yes, you are, dear." Margaret thought of a way to solve this problem. "L-Let me go get you dad, so he can s-see your new face."

Margaret ran back into their room, she jumped on the bed in panic and shook Peter awake, "Honey, get the gun! Jeff is-" Margaret stopped, she looked at Jeff in horror as he stood in the doorway, the knife gleamed dangerously as Jeff twirled it around his hands.

"Mommy, you lied."

And with those words, Jeff charged at her mom, aiming the knife at her. Margaret let out a piercing shriek as Jeff, her own son, stabs her repeatedly.

The cries caused Peter to jump in surprise, he saw what was happening right in front of him. His son, stabbing his wife over and over again with a sick smile on his face, blood was gushing and pouring out. Her insides, visible due to the ceaseless stabbing.

At first, he thought he might be dreaming because the scene just didn't make any sense but as soon as he realized it was true, it was too late.

Jeff attacked his father the same way he did with his mother, multiple stabs in the heart. Peter stared wide-eyed at his son as his vision slowly faded away because of the unbearable pain he felt physically and emotionally. They raised him with love and affection, yet this is what they get in return, where did they go wrong?

"Go to sleep, mom, dad . . ."

Jeff started chuckling, he didn't feel anything. Not guilt, not sadness, just pure satisfaction.

He heard a gasp behind him, he slowly turned his head and smiled.

"Jeff, what have you done!?" Liu shouted, feeling mixed emotions of shock, fear and anger.

"Liars go to hell . . ." Jeff ominously replied, his laughing became more sinister and louder.

"What happened!? Your face . . !"

"Aren't I beautiful?" Jeff twirled his knife with the permanent smile on his face.

Tears started forming on Liu's eyes as he stared at his parents' lifeless bodies, he realized that his brother is truly gone. This kid standing in front of him now is just someone who had killed his parents.

Liu balled his fists, he charged at the killer. Anger clouded his mind, Revenge was one thing he desired, he wanted to make him pay for what he did. He put the fact that he was once his brother away and aimed for him,

But Jeff was too quick . . .

Jeff ducked and sliced Liu's stomach, making a deep and long cut. Liu became frozen because of the sudden pain, he clutched his wound to keep it from bleeding out but his efforts were useless.

Jeff gave a twisted grin when he knew he had the upper hand, he wasted no time and repeatedly stabbed him. Liu fell over, pointlessly trying to breath but ended up choking on his own blood.

The last thing that Liu heard from him was, "Go to sleep . . ."

Jeff started laughing, he finds their death amusing, he finds it amusing to be responsible for deaths,

"Aww, I can make you all . . . beautiful . . ." Jeff walked to his mom, he lift her bloody head up and started slicing the flesh on her mouth, he's going to make them beautiful, like him.

He did the same with his father and Liu, after he was done, he started writing on the wall with his bloody hands,

'Go To Sleep . . .', He wrote.

Jeff slowly walked to the door, he glanced one last time at his family. He felt annoyed that one of them didn't make it home yet, he also wanted to make her beautiful like the rest of them,

Just thinking of her makes his bloodlust powerful. Jeff went downstairs and used the back door, he wanted to kill, he needs to kill. He left his home without a second thought even though it was freezing outside, he was oblivious about anything.

"Who shall I pay a visit . . ?" Jeff roamed the streets and alleys as he thought of his next victim.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

EXAMS! I didn't study a single subject! Fuuuu!

Well, enjoy! Glob, I'm so f*cked up.

Darn.

(°Д°)╯︵ /(. . \)

JEFF THE KILLER IS BORN! F YEAH! gonna start the next update AFTER exams.