Chapter 15. Goodbye Home

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: THE FIRST 16 CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY WON'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO YOUNG FOR THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED AND IT MAKES THE PLOT LOOK IDIOTIC. BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS; IT GETS A WHOLE LOT BETTER WHEN YOU REACH CHAPTER 17 BECAUSE REASONS XD

TIMESKIP 2 YEARS LATER

Marika' POV

Jeff is 13, Marika is 12, Liu is 18

Here we are . . . packing. It's dad's job, this time, he resigned and is applying for a new company, which means, we're leaving . . . again. I'm actually sad about moving, I mean, Jeff and I finally finished our 'game room' in the attic, I made a few friends in school too . . . I got used to living here already and I didn't want to leave.

Our school was fun too, I became the smartest kid in class, cool huh? Well, it means nothing now . . .

"Let's go." I told Jeff who is still packing on his bed. Heh, I got used to my own bed, but of course I occasionally sleep in his bed but that only happens like once every three months or so?

I checked the drawers, wardrobes, cabinet and the attic to make sure that nothing gets left behind. I picked up a book lying on the corner of the attic and read it. It's one of my Slenderman books . . . I put it away in my bag with my laptop, mom and dad bought two laptops for Jeff and I on our birthdays, it's awesome because we get to play online games here without any problems at all, it cost a lot but they can afford it because of dad's job. I headed down with Jeff as Liu, mom and dad waited for us on the yard.

Dammit, carrying three bags at a time is such a pain . . . One of my bags slipped from my grip. Luckily, someone caught it before it landed on the muddy lawn.

"Hi, Kevin." I gave him a sad smile. Kathleen walked over to us with a tear-streaked face.

"I'm . . . *sniff* going to miss you!" She sobbed as she hugged me tightly.

Jeff and I became close friends with Kathleen and Kevin. It's such a shame to leave them, they were the first real friends we've ever had. Jeff and Kevin were best friends even though sometimes they have this little arguments every once in a while

"I'll miss you too." I giggled as I hugged Kathleen back.

"Where's my goodbye hug?" Kevin grinned. Jeff gave him a nasty glare which made his grin form into a mischievous one.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jeff. I'll miss you the most of all!" He dramatically said as he gave Jeff a hug.

"Dude, gross! Get off!" Jeff pushed him away. The three of us had a good laugh, seeing Jeff's disgusted face. They never had any suspicion about us because they always thought that Jeff is just being an overprotective brother.

"Let's go, guys." Dad walked up to us with an apologetic smile. We nodded and said our goodbyes as we enter the car.

"Call us!" Kathleen shouted. Sheesh, a minute ago she was crying, now she's as loud as a banshee. I waved my hand at her through the window.

"Bye, Kath! Visit us sometime!" I grinned. "You too Kevin!"

They gave me a meaningful smile as I shut the window close, I'll miss those crazy siblings . . . I sat back down with Jeff and Liu on the other side of the car, I ain't sitting between them, I'm not a human pillow.

"How long 'til we get there?" I asked, I really hate long road trips.

"About 2 days." Mom replied.

I groaned. Two days sleeping in a car, I hope I don't get car sickness. I watched the houses and buildings as we drove by . . . I remember all that happened in these neigborhood these past years. That's our school, the playground, the place where Jeff got beaten up.

"Stop being like a drama queen, you're not in any movies." I heard Jeff snicker beside me.

"I wasn't doing anything!" I glared at Liu and Jeff who were holding back their laugh.

"You were sighing with teary eyes while you keep looking out the window as if you just found out you were gonna die!" Liu shouted which made them burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes at them and laid my head on Jeff's lap since he's closer to me.

I took my laptop out and started it up and played random games on it, not much to do in this stupid car . . .

Hours and Hours passed by and I'm getting sick at staring at my laptop. geez, my eyes hurt . . . Liu and mom were asleep, Liu is even snoring like a pig. I turned to my side to reached my bag and kept my laptop away, I fixed my position so I could get some shut eye. Stupid car rides aren't comfortable at all.

I kept tossing and turning, How the hell am I suppose to sleep?

"Stop . . . moving." Jeff suddenly said. I glanced up to look at him, he is . . . blushing? Why?

"What?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Stop moving!" He blushed harder. I don't get it, I ignored what he said and kept on looking for the right position, I just want to sleep . . .

Just then, I felt something hard against my head. The heck? It took me a few more seconds to realize what the hell it was. Holy shit!

"Sorry!" I yelled and immediately sat up, causing my head to bump into Jeff's chin.

"Oops! Sorry!" I shouted and scooted away from him. We both blushed a crimson red as we avoid each other's gaze.

I'm an idiot. A stupid, stupid, idiotic moron! Jeff totally has a . . . boner.

Oh my gosh, I pulled my hood over to hide my red face. That was so embarrassing! I peeked a little at Jeff and saw him blushing with an annoyed frown.

I hate growing up! when we were kids, this didn't happen!! it's so embarrassing! Oh, please let me fall into a sink hole . . .

*Jeff's POV*

This is so awkward! Goddammit!

Oh great . . . she's making weird sounds like 'phhpphphpphhp' and 'zshuhzshuhzuh' now while covering her face with her hoodie. Ugh.

I just wish we can get to our destination faster . . . I wonder how things will be, will our house be awesome? what kind of place will our neighborhood be? Will the school be boring a usual again?

A new life again . . .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OMG! I'M NOT USED TO WRITING THOSE KIND OF SCENES AT ALL!! >////<

I was blushing the whole time I wrote 'that'!

P.S: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LIKE THE CREEPYPASTA STORY. THE NEW NEIGHBORHOOD AND ALL, IT'S GONNA BE THAT NEIGHBORHOOD @_@ I'm so excited to write...