Chapter 5. The Park

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: THE FIRST 16 CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY WON'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO YOUNG FOR THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED AND IT MAKES THE PLOT LOOK IDIOTIC. BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS; IT GETS A WHOLE LOT BETTER WHEN YOU REACH CHAPTER 17 BECAUSE REASONS XD

Jeff's POV

I opened my eyes. Nooo Sun, go away. I'm still sleepy. Ugh. Useless curtains.

I slowly moved my arms to try and gain some senses to it. I realized I was hugging something and focused my eyes hazily at it. As soon as I realize what's up, my eyes were wide in surprise and quickly put a space between us.

I was hugging Marika in my sleep.

And why the hell am I blushing!? She's just my 'half sister' or whatever. I guess she fell asleep too, I'm seriously not used to girls.

I sat up and noticed she moved a bit, then she sat up and looked around with her eyes closed. Pfft.

"Mr. Whiskers?" She said as she turned to me, I tried my best to cover up my laugh. She squinted at me and rubbed her eyes, then stared back at me. Slowly her eyes got wide as she started to blush.

"Good Morning." I greeted with a laugh.

"G-Good morning." She replied, embarrassed.

I yawned and stretched my arms, I looked at the clock.

8:00 a.m.

Too early . . . I looked over to Marika with a lazy smile, "I wonder what to do today?" I mumbled.

"Play games?" She asked.

"We finished it." I replied and thought for a minute. "Let's download a new game?"

She nodded with a smile, I took her hand and lead her downstairs quietly, everyone was still asleep, even Liu. That lazybutt.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number. I'm going to call an acquaintance of mine. I always ask him for video games and he's also my classmate, he's name is Sean.

"What!? it's . . . eight in the morning!" He answered sleepily, oops

"Hey, can you swing by later? I need a good multiplayer game." I hurriedly asked.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I'll be there at 2 in the afternoon." He replied and hung up.

"That was fast." Marika commented beside me. I nodded and turned the television on, Marika sat beside me as we watch random stuff and occasionally talking.

After some time, we heard footsteps upstairs and saw mom and dad going down.
They both gave us a smile and a 'good morning'.

"Is Liu up?" I asked.

"Yup." Dad said with a yawn. I looked at the clock and it was 10 a.m.

Time went by fast.

"Hey guys!" Liu shouted as he got downstairs in a hurry. "We're going to the park today!"

"No way." I sighed, I hated it outside.

"Come on, Marika needs some fresh air. Look how pale she is." He said with a knowing grin.

". . . Fine, Let me get washed up and dressed." I replied with a sigh and jumped off the couch and ran up my room.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth and got dressed in my usual attire. Pants, hoodie and black shoes.

I got out of my room and saw Marika standing outside. I looked at her in confusion, then I realized what it was.

"Okay, it's your turn to get dressed up." I smiled at her. She grinned at me and shut the door behind her as she got inside, I smiled as I walk downstairs and wait for her with Liu.