3 little orphans

The Three Little Orphan to grow up in a group home with nothing but disappointment. Every year they get older and realize that they're never going to find their forever home and forever family. Various reasons they've been passed over my potential families. So they've grown up together. They are Margaret Ann Molly and Brody .   Margaret is 12 years old she is already 5 feet 0 inches tall with long brown hair she loves to read draw and paint so she spends her free time in the library at school or the community or in the graphic design studio business in the community that make signs posters t-shirts business cards and brochures for company.

Then there's Molly she is 4 foot 3 has short blonde hair brown eyes and love gymnastics she spends her free time in the gym either practicing her gymnastics routine OR working out at the gym or teaching gymnastics classes for little kids in the community. She's also 12.

Lastly is Brody he has golden blonde spiky hair a muscular upper body but has very skinny twig legs due to his cerebral palsy. He gets around either in his wheelchair if he pushes with his arms his forearm crutches or his personal favorite is skateboard he sits on it on his knees and pushes with his arms. He has ocean blue eyes. Brody is  13 years old  4 foot 10 inches tall . He has a bit of a Napoleon complex  due to his short stature and disability he gets bullied a lot . He may get into fights and lose most of them but he will  defend himself and although he is unable to stand up we will stand up for himself . His favorite way to pass the time is here to be at the beach but mostly he spends his time at the Pet Palace. A pet groomer Spa doggy day care Animal Rescue facility. The rescue department is known as the second chance Foundation where they give all different kinds of animals Second Chances and the finding and then their forever home.

Although they have their own favorite activities most afternoons and evenings spell spend time together due to the fact that they are the oldest residents of the group home the three of them have a bond they are best friends and act just like their siblings. Every night before the three of them go to sleep please pray that the other to find there family is forever because what they all one for each other is to be loved.