~20/Epilogue~

"Patrick Stump!" The principal announced. Everyone clapped as he walked up onto the stage and got handed his diploma. Not that long after,

"Gerard Way!" Gerard, back at school, got handed his diploma.

"Peter Wentz!" I smiled, and walked up onto the stage. The principal shook my hand, and handed me my diploma. Smiling, I descended down the steps on the other side of the stage, and was met with a large hug from Patrick.

"We g-graduated!" He smiled.

"We're free form living hell! Now we just have living damnation to live through. Aka, collage." I laughed. he rolled his eyes before leaning in and kissing me.

"I-I c-can't wait for t-this t-to b-b-be over. T-That way we c-can c-celebrate our own way. B-BBy g-going t-to B-Brendon's and watching him g-get drunk." Patrick laughed. We clapped as the last few of our friends got their exit ticket from hell handed to them. Of course Brendon had to have the final word-

"I'M FREE BITCHES!!" He shouted. He grbbed his diploma and ran forward before backflipping off the stage.

"Mr. Urie!"

"You can't do anything! I'm free! DOBBY IS A FREE ELF!!" He shouted before running off. Ryan, laughing, chased him.

As graduation ended, and everyone slowly left, I sat on the bench beneath the north science room window. Patrick smiled, and sat down next to me.

"This is were I first ever saw you. I still remember something you said that day. You said 'I think I'm going to like this hell.'" I smiled down at him

"I-I did. And I-I don't j-just like t-this hell, I-I love i-it here." He chuckled before resting his head on my shoulder.

"So my group of mini Satans with leader Satan Urie didn't scare you off?" I asked with a laugh.

"N-No chance."

"Damnit." Patrick gasped and playfully slapped me in the face.

"Hey! Hey! I take it back! I'm sorry!"

"I-I remember s-something from t-t-that day t-t-to! Say i-it!" He laughed, tickling me.

"I take it back, Miss, Flack!" I shout, laughing.

"I-I love y-you, P-Pete." Patrick smiled, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"And I love you. So much I would go to the grave and back for you." I smile.

"Y-you've already done t-t-that." Patrick pointed out.

"I'd do it again."

"Either way, I-I love y-you, even t-t-though y-you drive me crazy."

"All the best people are crazy."

"S-shut up and k-kiss me." Patrick rolled his eyes as we kissed.