~5~

"Okay, what are you trying to tell me?!" Brendon whisper yelled.

"I saw Tyler and Josh! Not kidding!" Melaine said, shaking her split dyed hair.

"No way! I though Tyler and Jenna-"

"Clearly not. I saw them too. Full on make out sesh. Tounge and everything" Ashley cut me off.
She smirked, and jumped out the window. We watch her land in Vic's arms, and next we send out Melanie.

"It actually happened! I have proof when you come down." With that, she jumped, landing in Kellins arms.

"Fuck, he's coming. We gotta go!" Brendon nods, and we position ourselves. We jump.

"Ow." I hear Brendon groan.

"Who's there?" We hear someone outside the principals room.

"Shit! Run!" We all quickly get up, and run. Vic grabs Kellins hand and we run into the forest surrounding school. We get a good hundred feet down the trail before we stop.

"Holy shit. We're good!" I laugh as Melaine sits down and removes her heels.

"Oh my god, at least they're wedges!" Ashley groans as she rips off her sneakers.

"Why'd you wear those? My feet are fucking sore!" Ashley moaned and Vic sat down beside her.

"Bitch, try having your boyfriend have three of the the strongest people be his bully."

"Hey!" Kellin shouted.

"Hey, guys. Let's just call this a  success!" I laughed.

Me:yo, tell Joe thanks for the tips they worked like a charm!

Patrick:sure! Glad to hear it worked!

I smiled, and said goodbye to everyone, promising to text them all later.

I walked down the old carrige trail towards my house. The wind ruffled the leaves above me and ran through my dyed blonde hair. It was growing out, I need to dye it again.But that was nothing. I sighed.

Patrick.

I had finally found him. I could finally talk to him. I could finally know him. I could finally have my soulmate.