~14~

"See you later Patrick!" I waved to my soulmate as he climbed into his friend Andy's car. He waved as they drove out of the parking lot, and I turned around.

"Let's go already!" Ryan groaned as he drove up to me.

"What's with you, mister chauffer?" I smirked and I opened the door to his van and climbed in.

"I'm not a chauffer!" Ryan snapped at me.

"Well, I'm not the one driving here. I wouldn't know proper chauffer manners either!" I shrugged innocently.

"I'm going to kill you." Ryan glared at me.

"No you aren't. You and Brendon couldn't live with the guilt." I told him as he drove out of the school's driveway.

"Are you kidding me? I'm Satan. Of course I can live with the guilt, I never have guilt." Brendon poked me in the ribs. I just rolled my eyes as Ryan pulled out of the driveway and started on his way home. He was the only one who could bring us all to his house because he had a SUV.

When we got to his house, his mom wasn't home so Brendon took advantage. He pulled Ryan down the hall and to his room, so I knew we wouldn't be seeing them for a while.

"So, why didn't Patrick come?" Melanie asked, sitting in Ashley's lap.

"He had to do a project with his friend Andy, It's due in like two days." I explained.

"Well, if I can't hang out with him, tell us about him." Ashley told me.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes. Now stop being crybaby, because I don't care. Tell us!" Melanie demanded.

"Well, he's eighteen. He has the most adorable laugh, he is a complete nerd, he has french in him, but rarely speaks it. He always wears his fedora, and he absolutely looks beautiful in it. He used to have dirty blonde hair, but he bleached it. He-"

"Oh my god you are so in love." Kellin cut me off.

"What?" I turned to him.

"You heard me. Just by talking about him I can tell you love him. You are infatuated with him." Kellin smirked.

"Vic, slap him for me." I rolled my eyes.

"My plesure!" Vic playfully slapped Kellin across the face.

"No matter what you do, you still have to admit it. You are in love with him." Kellin laughed. I just rolled my eyes again.

"Yeah, you have to admit it. Your like Vic when Kellin's away. He won't shut up about him." Melanie laughed.

"I'm no where near that bad." I pointed out.

"True, you have to be sobbing about his absence and want him back when he's only been gone three minutes." Ashley chuckled.

"Wait, what? You do that?" Kellin turned to Vic. Vic blushed red as a tomato, pulling the blanket over his head.

"Yeah, he does. Every damn time." Frank smirked, butting into the  conversation.

"Hey! Enough of my separation issues! We were talking about Pete, remember?!" Vic called from under the blanket.

"We're past that. Our teasing eyes have found you now." Ashley laughed. Vic yelped and buried himself under the blanket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god kill me this is so late. I am so sorry, I have no valid reason why this is so late except for that thanksgiving is a fucking killer. Feel free to yell at me for being almost a month on such a short chapter. Much love to you all