~13~

"Frank! What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted. I quickly ran into the room and pulled him away from the window.

"I'm going to be with Gerard." He snapped.

"Frank! Gerard isn't dead! I don't know what he is, but he isn't dead!" I pulled him away from the window again.

"Are you honestly so dumb?! I'm going to the hospital!"

"Then go out the front fucking door!" Brendon argued.

"And, you can't drive." I pointed out. Frank ripped his arm out of my grasp and glared at me.

"Then drive me." Brendon sighed and walked out, coming back with the keys in hand.

"Let's go, Mr. Sulk." We all got in the car and went to the hospital for the second time that day. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Oh! Hey Patrick!" I answered.

"H-Hi P-P-Pete! Where are y-you?" A smile instantly appeared on my face at the sound of his voice.

"On my way to the hospital again, Frank needs to go see Gerard." I explained.

"C-can I come s-s-see y-you? I-I'm home a-a-alone, a-and I hate it h-h-here."

"Sure. I'll be in the waiting room." I tell him.

"Okay, s-see y-y-you t-there!" And with that, Patrick hangs up. When we finally get there, we get out and Frank goes up to Gerard's room with Ryan.

Soon, the door to the waiting room opens again and Patrick walks in. He smiles widely as his eyes land on mine, and quickly runs over.

"H-Hey P-P-Pete!" He presses a quick kiss to my cheek, and I smile.

"Hey Patrick." 

"So, why are you here again?" He asked, sitting down.

"Frank was climbing out the window of his bedroom to come back and be with Gerard. But he clearly forgot that his bedroom is on the second floor. So we drove him here." I shrugged.

"I hope Gerard is okay, his younger brother Mikey is one of my friends. He's really worried for him." Patrick sighs.

"We're all worried for him." Patrick rested his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close. We sat in the some what silence of the waiting room, just thinking.

"What if that had happened to one of us?" Patrick suddenly broke the silence. He brought up the one subject we we're all thinking, but were too cowardly to face head on.. I just looked at him for a moment.

"I-I don't know what I would do." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the long asked for update! sorry I took so long, it's shit and I have no reason for it to be shit. I honestly don't.

But @LPgirls I hope I got enough Peterick for for you, if not, tell me and I'll try to add more next update!!