~2~

"Holy shit, what the fuck?"Brendon fell backwards off the couch.

"Holy mother fucking shit! I wanna ask something!" Frank grabbed the pencil from my hand.

"Fuck!" I shouted as he ground the pencil into my skin. After he was done, we all looked at what he wrote.

What's your name?

Patrick. You? I bit my lip as he wrote back. I took the pencil back before he could answer.

Pete. I wrote. My skin was burning now.

Ow, this hurts. I laughed at him.

Yeah it does. Let's stop hurting each other.

Yeah, let's. He answered. I looked up at Brendon.

"Truth or dare, bitch." I smirked

"Truth." He just sat down in a chair.

"Ryan. How far you gone?" Frank smirked.

"Uh, dirty way?" Brendon seemed pretty apprehensive.

"Definitely."

"Um, uh, all the way?" Brendon said in a small voice.

"Ooooh!" Frank shouted.

"Oh, fuck you! You and Gerard have fucked in every position!" Brendon snapped.

"You and Ryan have tried every kink." Gerard retorted.

"And I have no issue saying that." Brendon glared at him.

"Hey, hey. Ladies, please." I held out my hands, keeping them separate.

"Fine, truth or dare, Gerard?" Frank asked.

"Dare."

"Take a shot of toilet water." And so the night progressed, until Ryan called and told Brendon to stop doing shit.

Frank pulled out pillows and blankets for everyone as midnight drew closer. Gerard slept on the floor, Frank curled up on one recliner, Brendon on the other, and I got the couch.

I pulled the blanket over my head, and soon fell asleep.

(VERY STRONG TRIGGER WARNING! TRIGGER WARNING! IF YOU CUT, HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF IT, OR ARE SENSITIVE TO IT, PLEASE DONT READ! IF YOU EVER NEED SOMEONE, IM ALWAY HERE)

"Patrick?" I asked.

"Yes, Pete." A sandy haired boy answered. He was sitting there, a fedora almost falling off his head.

"Why?" I stumbled towards him through the darkness.

"The world, its never fair. Learn that. Learn that, before its to late Pete. Don't learn it to late, like me." He whispered. Then I saw his wrists. Blood was dripping out, and pooling around him.