~4~

"Fuck! Really?" I groaned.

"Yeah. McMaster's got us pinned." Brendon shrugged.

"But today?! I mean, its fucking Monday! I'm not even awake until Thursday!" I sighed.

"Hey, I don't decide when he gives out quizzes!"Brendon raised his hands in defense.

"I wish you were though. You wouldn't give them out like colds!" I leaned back against the bricks of the school.

"Um, e-excuse me. I-Im supposed to m-meet s-s-someone here." A small sandy haired boy asked, walking up.

"Uh, sure. Yeah. Who are you meeting?" I asked, standing up right.

"H-his name i-i-is Pete W-Wentz." I gasped.

"Patrick?" I took a step forward.

"P-Pete?"

"Yeah." I nodded, a slight smile on my lips.

All of a sudden, he hugged me. He threw his arms around my neck, and my arms wrapped around his waist.

"I'm s-sorry." He whispered.

"Its alright. Its fine." I told him, pulling him closer.

"N-No, its not. I-I cut our s-s-skin, t-that can never b-b-be changed. I'm s-so sorry." He hugged me closer.

Until, that damn bell rang.

"I-I gotta g-g-go to c-class. B-but m-meet h-h-here for lunch?" He asked, pulling away.

"Definitely." I smiled, and he walked away. I turned to Brendon.

"Now who's fucking goals, bitch?" I smirked, and we ran to class.

------------------------------------------------------†*†*†*†*†*†*†time skip*†*†*†*†*†* ------------------------------------------------------

"God fucking damnit, are you fucking kidding me?!" I groaned.

"What?" Brendon asked. I just showed him my phone.

"Wait, what the fuck?" Brendon grabbed my phone and brought it closer to his face.

"Yep. We gotta go break Ashley and Melaine outta detention later."

"W-Who are you b-b-breaking    o-out of d-d-detention?" Patrick asked walking up to us.

"Our two friends Ashley and Melaine. Of course they always feel the need to make out in the middle of the halls where the principal can see them. Come sit." I patted the bench beside me.

"T-Thanks, P-P-Pete. If y-you want, I-I can text a f-f-few of my f-friends. We b-b-break t-them out of d-d-detention all t-the time." He said as he sat down beside me.

"Totally. We could use a few masterminds." I smirked.

"Hey, am I not a mastermind?" Brendon faked shock.

"No, you're not. Your a fucking dick. You're the one we're always bust out of detention, ya bitch." I elbow him in the ribs, and I hear Ryan call out from the table in front of us.

"Fuck you, bitch!" He glares at me.

"Hate the game, not the player!" I elbow Brendon again.

All of a sudden, Brendon is tickling the shit out of me, and me and Patrick both are in hysterics.

"S-Stop! Please! S-Stop, i-it t-tickles!" Patrick pleaded.

"Yeah Pete, stop! Say it! Say it and it will stop! Say it!" Brendon just tickled me more. I tired to kick him off, but he just dodged it.

"Say it!" Ryan called.

"Fine! Fine! I take it back, Miss. Flack!" I laughed.

"There." Brendon stopped, and sat back like nothing had happened.

"Fuck you!" I laughed.

"What's your name?" Patrick asked as he wiped away the laugh tears.

"Brendon, and that little bitch over there is my soulmate. Ryan." Brendon motioned to him.

"Yeah, the fabulous one!" Ryan called.

"You little bitch!" Brendon got up and chased Ryan.

"Welcome to hell, Patrick." We laughed as Brendon tackled Ryan, but it quickly turned into a make out session.

"I think I might enjoy this hell." Patrick sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder.