~16~

*Very Triggering. Like, crazy triggering. My inbox is always open if you need a friend*

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

Pete was so nice. He was such a nice person. I loved him.He made me feel happy when no one else would.

But he wasn't answering today. Today was worse than normal. I had to give an oral report, and everyone laughed. It's not my fault I had a stutter, If I had a choice I wouldn't have it in the first place.

"Hey, Patrick? I'm heading out." My mom called up.

"O-Okay!" I call out, choking slightly on my tears. I heard a door slam closed, and now I'm home alone. Home alone with my thoughts.

Stupid.

Can't even say a simple sentence right.

Idiot.

Faggot.

The thoughts raced through my head. I tried not to listen, I promise I did.

You should just kill yourself, in heaven you might finally be able to say it right.

"T-Their right." Tears slipped down my face, landing on the pages of my open journal. I wiped them away, and read over what I had written.

I got troubled thoughts
And the self-esteem to match
What a catch, what a catch

You'll never catch us
So just let me be
Said I'll be fine
'Till the hospital or American Embassy

These were my only gift to the world, and I couldn't even give it to them.

"T-Their right, m-m-maybe i-in heaven I-I'll be able t-to say i-i right." I closed my journal, and reached under my bed. I didn't want to, but I had to, I couldn't deal with the pain, and this seemed the only way to help.

I picked one of the blades up out of the box, and slowly placed it on my wrist.

"I-I'm sorry P-P-Pete. I-I k-know I-I was g-going so g-good, b-b-but I-I just have t-to." I whispered, before bringing it down on my wrist. Blood tricked out slowly, and with it, some of the pain. I brought it down again and again, more and more pain and blood flowing out. I watched the blood flow out, tears falling from my eyes.

The blade changed hands, and I did the same on my other wrist. I dropped the blade, my hands weak. I cried more, watching the blood flow, the pain falling away at the same time. My vision went dark around the edges, and I leaned against the headboard. I knew the blood would stain my sheets horribly, but who cared. I started to get light headed, and blood continued to drip from all my cuts.

"I'm sorry." was the last thing heard in my house, before my mom came home later.