~6~

"D-do you w-w-want t-t-to come o-over?" Patrick asked through the phone.

"Sure. Ill be right over!"I answered, getting up off my bed.

"G-great! S-s-see you s-soon!" he hung up with that. I grabbed my sneakers and quickly tied them. I slid on my sweatshirt, and went downstairs.

"I'm going over to a friends! I'll be home later!" I call to my mom, and leave. Patricks house is just a few blocks down, so I decide to leave my bike. 

About fifteen minutes later, I reach his house. Its a simple house, like mine. Two stories, a front porch and back patio. Except Patrick had a fire pit. I walked up to the front door and knocked.

As I raised my hand to knock again, Patrick opened the door.

"H-hey, P-P-Pete!" Patrick greeted me. I smile That damn stutter, I fucking loved it.

"Hey, Patrick! So, you gonna kidnap me or not?" He just smiled.

"C-come with m-m-me, p-prisioner!" Patrick held my wrists like handcuffs, and pulled me through his house.

"Patrick! What are you doing?!" A woman gasped, walking out from the living room.

"M-mom! T-t-this is P-Pete! We were j-joking a-a-around!" Patrick explained

"Oh, okay. Don't get any ideas!" She called after us as Patrick dragged me upstairs. He opened the door to I assume is his bedroom.

"Come o-on." He waved me into the room. It was a normal teenagers room, clothes on the floor, the desk was covered in textbooks and papers.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"D-d-do y-you want t-to watch N-N-Nightmare B-Before Chistmas?" He asked, holding up a movie case.

"You're in the presence of the ultimite Tim Burton trash. Of course I do!" He laughed. About halfway through the movie, Patrick's mom came up and offered us pizza rolls.

"T-thanks, M-m-mom!" Patrick smiled as she walked away.

"Hey, bet you can't fit a whole one in your mouth!" I challenge him.

"L-let's see a-about t-t-that!" He picks one up and puts it in his mouth entirely.

"Now can you eat it?" I smirked. This was basicly how the afternoon progressed. It was Friday, and I knew my mom wouldn't give a flying fuck if I didn't come home tonight. I usually didn't anyways.

"H-Hey P-P-Pete. D-Do you wanna s-spend t-the n-n-night?" Patrick asked, turning around.

"Sure. My mom won't care." I shrug. He smiles and side-hugs me.

At around 11pm, we were laying on Patricks bed channel surfing. He yawned and set his head on my shoulder. I smile and put mine on top of his. After a minute, I move my head.

"Hey Patrick?" I turn to him.

"Y-Yeah?" He locks eyes with me. I just stare at him for a moment, before I move forward.

My lips brush against his for a split second.

Barely a taste, yet I was dying for more. I let our lips hover mere centimeters apart for a second, before pressing my lips to his.