~1~

"Oh my god. Oh my god, please stop!" I whispered. I was sitting in the corner if the school bathroom, trying to forget the burning sensation that was my arm.

"Hey, hey. Its gonna be okay. They're not gonna kill themselves. I promise." Brendon sat next to me. I screamed as more pain exploded in my arm. Brendon was used to these 'times'. We had been best friends since birth almost.

"Please, please make it stop. I don't wanna die." I sobbed. Brendon gingerly pulled back my sleeve, and gasped. My soulmate was carving the word faggot into our skin. I screamed as they underlined it.

"Pete, Pete listen to me. I promise, your not gonna die." Brendon rubbed my back and blood dripped to the floor. We just stayed there for a while as they cleaned up and stopped the bleeding.

"Pease, just make it stop." I sobbed. Brendon just sat next to me, rubbing my back as I tried to stop crying. Suddenly, the door to the bathroom burst open, and in walked Gerard and Frank.

"You weren't in class, I was worried." Gerard sat down in front of me.

"I-Im alright. Its f-fine." I wiped away a few stray tears.

"Soulmate shit again?"Frank asked. Brendon nodded. Slowly, the blood stopped dripping, and so did my tears. Gerard smiled sadly at me.

"Hey, come on. Let's go home. I got Beetlejuice back from Bob." Frank grabbed my hand and pulled me up. As we walked out the front door, the final bell rang.

We piled into Frank's Jeep, the ride was fairly long, about half an hour, so everyone settled in and started talking. Except for me.

I stared out the window, watching the town roll by. I sighed. Frank and Gerard had found each other in third grade, Brendon had found Ryan in seventh. But here I was, a senior in highschool, and I didn't even know my soulmates name.

How was I ever gonna find them?

"Yo, Pete!" Brendon snapped me out of thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning to face him.

"We're here. I've been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes. Come on." We got out, and walked into Franks house.

Gerard heated up some left over meat lovers pizza as I started Beetlejuice.

An hour and countless pizza slices later, Frank had just the most wonderful idea.

"Yo, truth or dare. Let's go."

"Wait, what?" Brendons head snapped up from his phone.

"Truth or dare?" Frank asked him.

"Dare." Brendon grinned.

"Lick my foot." Frank stuck his foot out, and before anyone could say anything, Brendon had done it. He screamed and ran to the bathroom to wash his mouth, and Frank and Gerard were in hysterics.

When they had finally settled down, Brendon came back in.

"Pete. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I challenged him. He thought a moment, before he smirked.

"Talk to your soulmate. Right now." He handed me a pencil. I looked at him questioningly before it clicked. Draw on my skin until it became red.

"Okay." I took the pencil, and pulled up my sleeve. I wrote on the back of my hand till it became red.

Hello.

Not a minute later, a sharp pain hit my hand. We all watched in amazement, as they wrote.

Hi