~15~

~*Possibly Triggering chapter*~

"I haven't heard you that much at night anymore. Is everything alright now?" My mom asked at dinner.

"He's stopped cutting. At least for now." I answered, not paying much attention.

"Well, thats good, right?" She asked, a smile on her face.

"Yeah. It's good to not wake up to blood seeping into your sheets." I shrugged. I didn't like talking about this, she knew that.

"How long has he been clean?" She wouldn't stop nosing around, goddamnit.

"Since we met, so about three weeks? Why?" I put down my fork and turn in my chair, facing her.

"No reason." She shrugged, continuing to eat.

"You wouldn't be asking if you didn't have a reason, Mom. Why?" I demand.

"Well, your father and I have been thinking recently," She fiddled with the fork, nervous.

"Thinking about what?"

"About sending you to therapy. It's been happening for a while now, Pete. We need to stop this-"

"No! I'm not the one cutting! If I was, do you think I would still be here? Even if I was going to therapy, it's wouldn't do jack shit. Patrick is the one who's been bullied almost his entire life, Patrick is the one who hates himself so much he feels he need to cut. I'm not the one. It wouldn't help, and it wouldn't do. Fucking. Jack. Shit." I shouted.

"Pete, now you need to listen to me. We have a reason why we think-" She started to say.

"No! You don't have good reason! If I wanted Patrick to stop, don't you think I would've contacted him before I was nine-fucking-teen?" I shouted, standing up.

"Pete! Sit down! We need to talk about this!" She tried to stop me, but I pulled my hand out of her grip.

"Fuck this.  I'm going to my room, don't try to get another word out of me. Your not getting me to go within 100 fucking feet of that damn place." I snapped, before turning and running upstairs to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would anyone want a sequel to this? I have an idea of you guys want one. Please comment and tell me if you would! This book has only about four to six chapters left, hope you enjoy this!