Chapter 1.Waking Up

"Get up you know you have to be at school in a hour"said mom
"Im expelled remember"Said SG
"That's right"she commented while closing his room door .

SG slowly gets up and goes to his closet and looks for something to wear ,finally he decides on some red shredded pants with his all red 12s and a Black &Red Bape jacket wit a black shirt to match .

He then goes to take a shower thinking( this water feels hella good im going to enjoy no school) "fucking principal" he yells, he then spends a solid 50 minutes in the shower and he wraps a towel around his waist amd puts on his deodorant and cologne.Sg looks in the mirror. "I look good".

He starts looking at his six pack which matches perfect with his complexion 6"3 135lbs he thinks (no wonder my girlfriend loves me).He then goes in his drawer amd gets his TH Boxers amd puts them on and gets dressed .

He then leaves out of his room closing the door behind grabbin his pockets he frowns his face in frustration remembering that he left his phone on the charger from being on the phone all night with his girlfriend .

So he then goes back and grabs his phone , headphones.He then goes in his closet and grabs his Bookbag where he keeps his weed tools at. Puts it on his back and closes his door .Knocks on his older brothers room door saying"Lil Blitz get yo ass up you know we got to go to the meeting and stuff today .

He hears Lil Blitz yell "On G I forgot" Sg walks downstairs and goes in the kitchen.(What should i eat).He picks a whole container of grapes then sits on a stool waits for his brother. Hour later he hears Lil Blitz say "Did you text Quany and remind him?"
SG looks up and shakes head replying"Not yet ,why not just drive over their and tell him ?"
"Yeah we gone do that"Lil Blitz smirks.

SG knew what they were planning to do.So SG grabs his keys off of the table and hops in his Red Range Rover and throws his bag in the back seat and closes his door after Lil Blitz gets in the Range .

He hears His Brother ask "What are we doing first meeting or waking Quany ass up ?" SG thinks for a minute while lighting the blunt he left in the Range the day before which he spent with his girlfriend.

"Quany first bruh" Sg states quickly before he pulls his phone out and calls his girlfriend after the second ring he hears her say in a sleepy but sexy voice "Yes baby what is it" SG grins and says "Your pretty ass need to get up and take your shower" Bianca huffs and whispers low but not low enough" you get on my nerves" He responds "Oh i do now?Do recall you saying that when u was full of me last night though" He grins knowing what he was saying was the truth
"Stop before you make me wet in the morning But okay im about to get in the shower I love you" she says bluntly then hangs up

"Why does she do that shit?" mumbles thinking bout her hanging up before he could say it back.So He drives off towards Quany house .Him and his brother open the kitchen window which they both knew Quany never locked .They grabbed a bucket and went to the basement.Filled it halfway with ice then with cold water.The two made their way upstairs towards the last bedroom where they knew Quany and his girlfriend were sleeping. Quietly Lil Blitz opens the door and they tip toe and His girlfriend wakes up and sees us so she moves knowing what was bound to happen.

Being that Quany was high She moved fast and without waking him."On Three " They Smiled knowing that this was going to be fun.
"ONE
TWO
THREE"

They drench Quany in the ice water .Quany then jumps out of the bed and runs for them,he tries to hit one SG But he steps to the side quickly,Quany keeps running and runs into the door.SG and Lil Blitz fall on the ground laughing at what just happened .Quany goes amd take a shower while Lil Blitz and SG go wait Quany jumps off the stairs and lands heavily while asking"Whats Tha move?" "Lil Blitz states "Remember then Trio boys supposed to come to fight us "They all crack their knuckles and walk to the Range.