•Epilogue•

2 years after.

"Okay easy with the questions!"

The camera flashes, Fangirls screams his name and he's on it! His smile was bright as he sign every parchment paper. People admired him and his work too. Suga.

"I love your songs!" One fangirl screamed. "Thanks. Have a nice day doll face." He greeted her which made her squeal more. His fame brought him known in the industry. He is thankful of everything especially that they knew he was in relationship with a male. This gave him the confidence to continue his passion. He met a lot of people in his workplace. Fellow idols and DJs congratulate him. His CFs were eye catching. After moving to Seoul, He wasn't regretting it.

"Suga, hey yo Suga!"

He turned around and bright smile plastered on his face. "Dad!" He hugged the old man. "I don't want to miss my son's presscon. Your mother is so proud of you!"

"I know dad."

"Grandpa!" A small boy came in running from the door. "Why is he here?" Yoongi looked surprised as he hugged her. "I don't want to miss your presscon!" He smiled. "That's my boy." Yoongi ruffled her brown hair.

-

"How are you?" The little boy had a huge droopy smile on his face. "I'm fine Hyung." He played with the rubrics cube as the doctor monitor. "I think his condition is slowly healing." He placed the papers down as he hugged the child. "Thank you Dr. Park." The mother smiled as the child released himself from him and went out with a sweet lollipop in his tiny hand. "That's a wrap!" He arranged his things on his desk, preparing his leave.

"Hey Jiminie!"

"Jin hyung?" Jimin rushed towards the brown haired man. "Joonie is having his asthma attacks again." He sighed. "I hope he gets well." The small man patted him. He glanced at the tv which had Yoongi's cf. A small curve lingered his lips which Jim noticed. "Congrats by the way, Yoongi is doing great." Jin said which made him happy. Everyone in the hospital knew what relationship they are in. "Yoongi is such a bragger." Jimin shyly said.

"But he's really into you." Jin winked.

"Jinnnnieee!" A scream came out from a room beside.

"That's my call, see you Jimin." Jin waved before rushing towards the place.

-

"I'm home." Jimin placed his shoes on the rack and went straight to the living room. "Mommy!" A small little boy ran towards him. "Hyejun, I told you to wait.." Yoongi trailed off as he scratched his head. "What's wrong yoongs?" Jimin looked up at the exhausted male. "Your cute child messed up his shirt." He smiled while Hyemin stuck her tongue out at him. Yoongi plastered an annoying expression which made Jimin chuckle.

"Hyejun go change, I'll prepare dinner." He nodded at his request. He left the room and walked towards his room. "Watching him play and cuddle with you is a pain." Yoongi leaned on the counter. "Yoongi, he's your son." Jimin emphasised 'son' which made him smile. "Of course, I know." He kissed his forehead softly. "He's quite an attention grabber-"

"Yoongi!" Jimin stared at him which only made him chuckle. "You're jealous, aren't you?" He said which Yoongi let out a scoff. "Me? Jealous of a kid? Too good to be true."

Jimin knew how  bad is  Yoongi at lying. "Ok. Whatever. I hate not getting enough attention." He crossed his arms. Hyejun came out from his room with a new blue shirt. "Jungkook gave this to me, daddy." Hyejun rushed towards his grumpy dad. He lifted up his kid. "It looks good on you kid." Yoongi kissed his cheek.

After dinner, Hyejun fell asleep directly in his room. The couple stayed in the living room to watch late night shows. "Minie.." Yoongi whined. "What?" Jimin glanced at him. The older toppled on him directly. "Y-Yoongi he might wake up-"
.
"He won't.. I made this house soundproof. Of course, he won't interrupt us."

Yoongi's white sleeve slid down his shoulders as he kissed him. Jimin melted and grabbed his neck. He felt his sweatpants were removed along with his boxers. "Y-Yoongi!" Jimin's face was red but it couldn't be seen clearly since the living room was dark. He felt his hand rubbing against his bare member. His slender fingertips made Jimin moan lowly. "I'm coming.." He huskily say. Hot seed erupted in his hand. Yoongi took a taste and smiled. "Monster wants his cave."

-

"Mommy?" Hyejun tilted his head. Jimin glanced at him and smiled. "Yes honey?"

"You seemed tired." He looked cute which made Jimin guilty of what is happening to him. Yoongi sat and read the newspaper across him. "Eat up Hyejun, we need to be early for Saechan's birthday."

"Your mommy is wild, do you know that Hyejun?" Yoongi mumbled as he flipped the pages. "Umm.. no daddy." Hyejun. "Yoongi, go change while I prepare Hyejun myself." Jimin interjected as the little boy looked clueless at his parents. Hyejun played in the living room while waiting for them to change.

"Okay what was that for?" Jimin looked at Yoongi who is folding his sleeves. "SexEd." The older chuckled. "He's still 5." He said. "Okay, I'm sorry and can you help me with this?" Jimin sighed and helped him folding his sleeves. Yoongi lightly placed his lips on his. "You enjoyed last night?"

"Fine." Jimin couldn't hide his smile. "C'mon, Hyejun is waiting."

-

"Happy birthday Saechan hyung!" Hyejun gave him a red paperbag. "thanks Hyejun!"

"This is quite not your taste, Jin hyung." Yoongi looked around. "Saechan prefers his 9th birthday like this." The pink man sighed. Jimin saw his old friends, Jungkook and Taehyung. "Hey you two." Jimin sat beside them. "Jimin!" Taehyung smacked his arm. Hoseok came in with a little girl in his hand. "She's pretty cute." Jungkook commented. "Jungkook!" The little girl rushed towards the youngest. "I can't blame you for her to be attracted so much." Hoseok sat  beside Jungkook. "Where's Haneul?" Jimin asked.

"Hello." Haneul still looked young with a bit fats after her pregnancy with her child. "Nami, don't destroy Jungkook's shirt okay?" She sat beside Hoseok. "Okay eomma!"

The games began.

"I feel a bit old." Yoongi sat beside Jimin. "Our kids are going to grow up soon."

"I'm glad you've been sticking with this annoying senior." He pointed himself. "I'm glad I never gave up." Jimin kissed his lips lightly.

end

OMG THANKS FOR THE READS!