•06•

Jimin had his bags in his hands.

He felt no need to stay longer in Daegu. The Kim Family was sadden, especially Mrs. Kim. "Jiminie, we'll miss you."

Taehyung told him he'll follow another week since he got stocks to fix. He went in the bus, waving at his family goodbye. He plugged in his earphones and closed his eyes as the bus began moving away. Jimin was happy, he's going back to his hometown. He'll have that home scented feeling. It took more than an hour to get there, reminding him with Yoongi in the old days. It hurts to remember but he needed to release some sadness he's been bearing for 3 years.

The bus stopped by the terminal of Busan, Jimin fixed himself and picked up his bags. He went down and catched a cab, told the driver his address. "Hello? Jihyun?" He dialed his brother's number. "Yes hyung?"

"I'm coming to the house right now."

"Really?! Eomma hyung is coming home!" Jimin smiled at his brother's excited voice. "I'll see you." He hung up and looked at the windows, endless boutiques. "Sir, we're here."

Jimin got out from the cab and saw his brother getting our of the door. "Chimchim hyung!" He jumped on his brother for a hug, Mrs. Park followed outside. "My son.. How are you?"

"As always, safe and healthy!" Jimin hugged his mom. Mrs. Park smiled and lead him inside in the house. "How is Daegu?"

"And how is Yoongi? You never told me about him lately? Something's wrong?"

Jimin paused and silently panicked for an answer. They didn't know about him for 3 years, just making a white lie. "You know..overseas?" Jimin laughed at his mom and she believed again. "Isn't that weird. You didn't posted on IG for awhile.. Jihyun wondered too." Mrs. Park said, making the young man sweat slowly. "Busy. I'm a psychiatrist eomma and Yoongi..is..a composer."

Jimin, you suck at lying but I just don't understand why your mom believes you.

"Oh well! Try contacting him sometime."

Jimin nodded as she disappeared in his sight. He sighed in relief, how long would he keep this secret. He almost died in the explosion and he doesn't let his family know? He's going to face the consequences soon. Jihyun told him about his uprising business with homeschooled teaching of his. Jimin was delighted about it and happy for his brother's professional.

- - Ne xt day.

"Goodmorning sir." The security guard greeted him. Jimin walked all the way to the Mental Facility, it was just a 20 minute walk. "Good morning." He replied.

The mental facility was huge in physical appearance. Jimin gulped before walking towards the entrance. The nurses around looked at him as he walked towards the director's office. "He's cute." One nurse whispered, hindering her squeals before Jimin could notice it. He knocks on the door and saw a mid aged man open it, "Mr. Park? I thought that Daegu man wasn't sure about sending you here..right away.."

"Well anyways, come in."

He ushered the young doctor inside his boring office. Jimin doesn't define the room "nice", seeing numerous books and papers of people who entered the facility on his walls. "I'm sure you know what to do. What did your director told you to do?"

"He said, I'll find out my own patient when I read this plain folder, sir." Jimin raised the folder as the director nodded, "Go ahead.."

Jimin placed his bag on the table and opened the folder. Of course, his director leaves parchment paper in his folders or he kept. The youngster got the habit of seeing those, he flipped the parchment paper and read the first two words. He looked up at the man before him with a flummoxed expression.

"Is he dead?"

"Goodness no. If I know who is that, he has a very controversial issue but the illness is quiet ...hard to manage."

"Wait.."

Flummoxed strings attached.

It's been long
being in HS aint easy esp when the classroom is hot af
send water plss