•25•

Jimin felt like he missed something.

He ate. He worked. He gave Yoongi his needs. Something was making a hole in his head, it was irritating. "I must be overworking." He removed his glasses and walked towards the window. He sighed as he walked back and forth. "I should go for walk." He grabbed his coat and sling bag. He went out from his office and head to the parking lot. He found Yoongi leaning on his car. "Why are you here? It's still 3 hours before my work hours end."

Yoongi stood on his feet and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the forehead. "I decided to wait. It's boring at home." He said which made Jimin's face red. "I was going somewhere.. I think you might like to come with me."

"Then what are you standing there for?" Yoongi went straight to the driver's seat as Jimin smirked as he got in. "Where are we head to?" He asked him. The doctor whispered before Yoongi stirred the wheel to that area. "Jimin, I think might remember something."

"Hmm?" Jimin glanced at the elder. Yoongi grinned. "Our first meeting at Haneul's Waterpark in Daegu." Jimin's heart melts as he remembered their first meeting. "I can't deny that you're annoying." He crossed his arms which made Yoongi smile. "I can't deny that you're cute." The older shot back which made Jimin flushed. "Hyung, I wasn't really sure I was straight before. You made rulers bendable."

"I'm glad I did." Yoongi stopped at the red light. He grabbed Jimin's palm and kissed if. "I really love you Jimin." He murmurs. "I'm glad your memory is coming back." Jimin kissed his cheek. "I was expecting something better than that." He smirked.

"Pervert Senior!" Jimin blushes madly as Yoongi drove while laughing at his face. They arrived at their destination, a small park. "I wished I brought a camera with me." The older sighed as he parked his car near a bird house. Jimin felt the nostalgia in the park. He used to play here with Jihyun. Yoongi sat on the benches while Jimin walked around the fountain.

"Is something bothering you?"

"Hyung?"

"Jimin, I can still tell. You can't mask anything from me." Yoongi crossed his arms. "I'm still better in Behavior Psychology than you." Back in the college days.

"Glad you remembered." Jimin sat beside him. "What's wrong?"

"Haneul visited me earlier. She was just apologizing."

"Weird. She doesn't apologizes." Yoongi looked confused. His crazy admirer just confessed to his boyfriend. "She's just annoyed with Hoseok."

"That guy doesn't change." Yoongi scoffs. They continued to talk about Haneul and Hoseok. "Bef-" Jimin's phone vibrated beneath his pants. He shove it out and took the call. "Hello?"

"Jimin. Meet me at the hospital right now." Hoseok sounded worried.
"What?"
"Just come here quick! Seokjin hyung is with me."
"Why?"

"Haneul tried to kill herself."

Ello ello people..
I hope this book reaches 40 chapters:)