•01•

Yoongi stayed inside in his room, blank walls and navy blue furniture.

The clock was ticking deadly, he knew he wasn't mad, the doctors were just idiotic to conduct his results. His mother believed them, saying for his own good.

"Fuck." He mutters, rolling to sleep on his bed. Could he even sleep in this type of facility? He wanted to run around and splash in the blue waters of Daegu. His mother said that it's a good decision to leave him in Busan, for his own good mental health.

"But I'm not mad." He says again, convincing himself. He remembers fire and explosions before he could wake up in a hospital room in Daegu. He was hysterical yelling someone's name that he couldn't even recognize. His friend was there, Kim Seokjin. A caring hyung to listen him yell everyday in the hospital room.

"I believe in you, you're not mad." He says, calming down the wild man. Jin worries about his mentality which results to send him to Busan. He couldn't see his friend that much. "Jin hyung, I don't understand." He looks at older with a flummoxed expression. "I only remembered fire..."

"You're just stressed Yoongi. Just get some rest okay?" Jin said, hugging the younger tightly. He worries about the past, if he remembers every slight of it. Yoongi wouldn't forgive Namjoon, he was sure. "I wish I could remember." Yoongi says, rolling underneath his sheets. Jin sighs as he left his room, seeing Namjoon outside.

"Why the fuck are you here?" He whispers as the pink capped man looked up at him. "You're going to get killed, leave at once. Mrs. Min is hunting you down at Daegu." Jin said, making Namjoon sigh. "I was dumb Jin. I was dumb to believe in your ways. I might be a smart ass, I'm always dumb at love." Jin knew he was drunk, the fresh scent of beer from his lips and the tiredness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Namjoon." Jin looked at him with pity. "Security get him." He said. They dragged Namjoon away from the place.  Jin went back to the room, seeing Yoongi in his usual position. He never bulged until he needs to. This saddens him, he sighed.

"Hyung, you're back." Yoongi said lowly which scares the elder. He sat beside him and patted his back. Yoongi was silent, his tantrums gone down. Jin was relieved for that. He doesn't need to face his breakdown again. "I wanna swim, I don't know why." He sounded like a teen, wanting to be free from what things are pulling them down.

"You missed waters?" Jin asked him, he nodded slowly.

"I want to go back home."

Wooh!

Welcome to B-Nights.

I was pumped up with the first book, D-Days.

Well we have Yoongi in Busan

;)