•08•

Yoongi couldn't know why that this doctor is quiet.. familiar.

He looked at him slowly, killing the pain in his head. Seeing him clearly with his two eyes, he was innocent looking and young for a title of Psychiatrist. "D-Dr. Park?"

Jimin tilted his head, Yoongi was clutcing his shirt and fell from his bed. The Doctor quickly grabbed his medicine and gave it to him. "Drink!" Jimin held him in his arms, shaking in fear. "I don't wanna..I don't!" Yoongi shriek, tossing the medicine away. "You need to! Yoongi listen to me!" Jimin warned. "Please.."

"You're weak. Don't."

He bursts out into tears, crying recklessly. Jimin worries if he did triggered his other self. "Shh.." He hugged the elder, "I'm sorry... Just please take your medicine.." Jimin cooed him and he sniffed, "I-I need water." He hiccups, reaching for the medicine vial. He smiled at the elder and helped him up to his bed. Jimin grabbed a glass of water by the table. Yoongi stared him from behind, sniffing for his cries.

"Here." He passed him his water and drank his capsule. Yoongi sighed and wiped off his tears, his small eyes got puffy and red. "You okay?" Jimin sat beside him and giving a concern look. The elder nodded and looked away, Jimin chuckled. "What's wrong?"

"You've seen me cry."

The doctor's smile faded as he faced him back. "Only Jin hyung can see that." He sternly replied, the raven's heart felt a crack. "Jin hyung?" Jimin repeated. "Someone special."

"Really Yoongi?"

"Don't think about my sexual preference, Dr. Park."

Jimin frowned secretly at his patient, he might be still his first love but he's cold. "Anyways, how long did you stayed here?" He shifted his position, getting Yoongi's attention. "3 years. After an explosion.."

Jimin was right, he disappeared after 3 years. He was just in Busan afterall?! This can't be happening. "Yoongi, do you remember anything?"

"No.. I o-only remembered fire, explosion and a boy."

"I'm just asking, I wanna know all about you.. You're my patient and I'm your doctor.. Let's keep it professional."

"Assuming little bitch, I won't like you." Yoongi spat. Jimin's conscience was breaking down slowly. Sharped tongued man, Jimin would described it.

"Yoongi, I know you're older.. But I still have the right as your doctor." Jimin confidently said, making him laugh. "As if." He snorts. "You're just doing this for money huh? My mom is gonna pay you millions for me. there's no attached strings.. I can assure that." He adds, crossing his arms.

"Good." Jimin wish'd he was joking. He sighs and stood up. "Can you call me Dr. Park?"

"Whatever." He snorts.

"See you, Yoongi." Jimin sighs as he went out of his room. Yoongi watched him go away, might have regretted what he said to the younger. "You're so messed up Yoongi." He collapses on bed.

"I told you."

Hello!
Yoongi is such a tsun tsun or what
;)

B-Nights •yoonmin• जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें