•21•

Jimin looked at his hyung as they ran to beach. "Hyung!"

"We're catching the sunrise.. Isn't that nice?"

Jimin stared at his hyung, his lover. As the glumly dark skies merge into bright yellow and pink from sea. It was aesthetically perfect, he missed how sunrises looked like in his hometown. "Ahh look at that." Yoongi smiled.

He glanced at him, seeing how he was focused on the sunrise. "Aesthetic." He said lowly, Jimin was the real aesthetic piece he ever saw. Hoseok was really pushing him to clear up his mind for Jimin. Maybe, he used to love someone like him and the name Jimin is even familiar.

"Umm.. Jimin."

No time for being restrained. Let him know.

"Yes?" Jimin turned to him. Yoongi let out a soft sigh and looked up to him. "We've been together for long.. The facility.. And few walks. But I would like to confirm.."

"Hyung?"

"I admit that I really want you to be mine." He said with a straight face. Jimin sprouted his eyes then hugged him. He couldn't control his expression of happiness. "You don't know how happy I am." Jimin squeak which made Yoongi laughed. "I know Jimin."

"Yoongi..don't you ever leave me."

"I promise.. Jimin."

A fragment of his memories flashed through his mind. "Jimin?"

"Have we met before?"

"Umm..we did hyung."

"College-ahh!" He bent down as his headaches started. "Hyung, don't think about it." Jimin cupped his face and gave him a light peck on his lips. Yoongi frowned slightly and nodded in the end. "But I want to know who were we in the past."

I don't want you to feel pressure in remembering me, Yoongi.

"Maybe it'll just appear in your mind along the way."

"I trust you, Jimin." He wraps his arms around Jimin's waist. "As long you're with me." Jimin smiled at his reply. Yoongi held his hand on their way to his apartment. His mother just left him here due to business at Daegu. "I hope that horse just left now." The younger heard him mumble under his breath.

"I was just leaving," Hoseok came out from the house and waved at them goodbye. "Tch." Yoongi released an exhausted sigh. "Feel home and also--Its your day-off?"

"Yeah. This is why I approve your invite hyung." Jimin sat on sofa, closing his eyes. "Tired? C'mon let's get some sleep." Yoongi patted his shoulder. The younger mumble no and curled himself to the other side. "This kid really.."

"H-Hyung!" Jimin squirmed as Yoongi carried him bridal style towards his room. "You don't follow rules, Jimin." A scurrilous look plastered on his face. He place him on his white bed. The younger pouted and as he glare at his boyfriend. "I'm sorry.." Jimin sarcastically replied, making the older one fumed in annoyance. "Better be sorry then." He smug look lit up his pale face.

Jimin felt his breath shorten and sweat rolled fast across his forehead. Yoongi lower himself to give the younger a tease. "Y-Yoongi!" The raven was flushed. A dark chuckle escaped his lips, Jimin was silently regretting what he said. Their lips met, the sweet endeavors clouded Jimin's head. He clutched Yoongi's white shirt that gave him a signal. "Feisty aren't we?" The older broke the kiss. "We need to sleep. You need sleep."

Jimin can't help but point at him as he began going to the bathroom. Jimin removed his long sleeve and tight pants.He was in his boxers and a white t-shirt when he noticed something...

"Shit."

What an odd looking boner.

Yeah update!
I'm still depressed tho ;(
But I still continue to write stories for you all!
Don't forget to read Letters | bts suga!
;)