•16•

Now, it felt like the early days of college.

Jimin had agreed with Yoongi. The makeout sessions they do which is only involves kissing. Jimin wants to keep it safe than never. There were no signs of Suga returning so soon.

"I think I'm getting cured." Yoongi muttered, staring at the cheesecake with his bored expression. "You will hyung."

"I'm going to my mom's party with her friends later this afternoon." Yoongi sliced the cake. "You'll be gone till?" Jimin looked at him, dropping his interest on his phone. "I don't know. Can you give me your number? Incase something happens." He unlocked his phone and gave it to the younger. "Sure hyung."

Jimin continued his medical treatment about his whereabouts of his condition. Yoongi answered them thoroughly and accurately. "Looks like you're going home early than expected." He placed his papers on the table. Yoongi stared at him, making him nervous. "Something wrong?" Jimin asked him. "Dr. Park.." "What do you do when you like someone?"

"Why all of sudden?"

"It doesn't matter what situation you are if you truly like that person right?"

Jimin was nervous about his question. He didn't want to make his feelings exiguous but he'll answer him truthfully. "Well, people do think like that. You're taking the risk." He says, fondly playing his hands. "You'll know by heart, you like that person." Yoongi listened to every word he released and nodded. "Well, I don't mind being a patient for an eternity. Excuse me, I'll get ready." Yoongi got up and shot a smirk on him. Jimin was dumbfounded and continued to read his papers.

"Dr. Park, can you find my soap.. I think it's on the dresser."

Jimin stood up and went to his navy blue dresser and found a box of new soap. He noticed a familar box and glanced behind to make sure he
Wasn't looking. He opened the box and saw millions of polariods of the past. Their first date, first anniversary, first kiss, everything was there. He quickly placed back the cover and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

"Yoon-"

"I'm done bathing. I found soap inside. What took you so long?"

"What happened?" He added as he saw the sadnes in Jimin's eyes. "Nothing, I just remembered something." He sighs. "Come on, you can tell me."

"It's nothing hyung."

Jimin doesn't want to falter out his feelings. It's just complicates his life with him. It's better this way. "I'm also human. I can read your face, Dr Park."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be this sad."

"Why hide the pain?"

You're the pain I hid , Yoongi.

Jimin closed his eyes, his mind was going upside down. His thoughts clouded his way of thinking normally. He felt a soft touch on the lips, he knew he needed that badly. He threw his arms around him and responded. Yoongi liked his response and gave him his request. Jimin yelped as he bit his lower lip hard and bleed. The older took the advantage of sucking it all in. The younger released a soft moan which erected the grey haired man.

"Umm.. thanks hyung." Jimin looked down which made Yoongi kissed his forehead. "For you."

The gathering was huge.

Yoongi couldn't visualized where he started. His mother was busy talking with her friends. It was the first time that he was alone outdoors, without Jimin nor Jin. "Hello Yoongi! Would like fire cakes?"

"No thanks." Yoongi politely declined, remembering something weird. The lady smiled before moving on to the next table. Even the room was big, he felt exiguous. While others enjoy their paroxysm, he felt sleepy. A mysterious looking man was moving closer to the host. Yoongi just observed him, he was reaching for his pocket. He grabbed his glass and silently crept behind the mysterious looking man. The man released a dagger, Yoongi smashed his head before he could stab the female host.

Everybody gasped.

"Do you know him?"

The female host shook at his question. Yoongi sighed as slowly his mind went to high snyc sounds. "Sir are you okay?" She knelt down as Yoongi clutched his hair. "Someone get him to the hospital!" A group of people carried Yoongi out of the function room. He felt being Asphyxiated. Jimin.

"Be good Jihyun."

He waved at his brother before getting out of his room. He felt good seeing his brother once in awhile. As he got into the lobby, he heard nurses about a male snow white came injured. "He was so pale and handsome." The information nurses said. "His name was Min Yoongi, I've looked on his info papers that the doctors gave me."

"Lucky! I wonder he's single."

Jimin's ears rang and asked for his room number. The nurses also did flatter the young doctor because of his blessed looks. He thanked them and rushed towards the room. He peeked through the glass, seeing Yoongi asleep in his bed. Jimin silently went in, making no noise that could sense presence.

"Oh Yoongi, what happened?"

how are ya guys?
;)