•22•

Jimin shifted.

Yoongi kept his arms locked around him. The feeling was nostalgic, he wasn't sure if this happened before. The warmth was familiar to him. I don't want to pressure you in remembering me, hyung. Jimin was kind and gentle, Yoongi knew that reason made him like the little Psychiatrist.

"Mmmm.." Jimin mumbled on his chest. The older let out a soft chuckle and gave a light peck on his forehead. He glanced at the wall clock, 10:01.

He should cook something. He slowly slip away from Jimin and tuck him properly in bed. He ruffled his hair as he made his way towards the small kitchen. Omelettes, toast and bacon. Preparing his ingredients, he heard hustling behind. "Mhmm?" He turned to a sleeping man. "What time is it?" Jimin yawned, rubbing his eyes. "10:15." Yoongi turned back to the stove. The young man went and sat on the seat.

After eating, they went to the living room and watched tv. "I feel like we did this often." Yoongi chuckled which made Jimin smiled. "Mmhm." He caresses his silvery hair. Lazy Saturday for them. "You took something after B.S. Psychology? You became a doctor." He asked. Jimin nodded as he yawned. "Yeah. I decided to take another major."

"I see." Yoongi sat up properly. "I need to remember things in the past." He sighed which made Jimin sighed. "Don't pressure yourself hyung." He said. Yoongi nodded slowly and kissed him on the forehead. "I'm not."

"Min Yoongi, I'm coming after you."

Guess who's back :D 
Sorry if it's short guys ;;
Mystic Messenger is slowly consuming my life