•18•

Seokjin is worried.

Hearing the younger confessing like a highschooler to his past partner was kind of funny yet cute. But the facts if he could remember the past, he wouldn't forgive someone. Namjoon. Seokjin was busy covering up him since the incident happened. Keeping him from outmost trouble.

"You really like him?"

"Yeah. I do." Yoongi said firmly, grasping the blankets. "I see." He replied standing up and stretched his arms. "Goodnight Yoongi." He waved at the younger as he nodded and rolled to bed. The door was opened slowly, Seokjin stopped and wondered. "Yoongi-"

"Seokjin hyung?" Jimin stopped and stared at the blond man.

Seokjin suddenly forgot how to breathe, seeing the younger brought him bad memories that was caused by himself and Namjoon. "Uhh Jimin-ah..." He scratched his neck. "You're visiting Yoongi hyung?" The doctor smiled as if he was fine. "I haven't heard from you in ages." Jimin squeaked. "Yes, I know. I gotta go Jimin." Seokjin made a run before the young doctor could say something. "Weird."

"Hello, Dr. Park."

Jimin set down his papers. He looked up to the mid-aged lady, holding a red bag. "Yes? May I help you?" Jimin stood up. "Dr. Park, can my son be discharged?" She asked. "Name?" He hurriedly opened his folders.

"Min Yoongi."

Jimin stopped and pulled out his folder. "You're his mother?" He said. The lady nodded slowly and smiled. "You're a good looking man, Dr. Park." Mrs. Min complemented. Jimin smile at her flattery. "Do you have someone in mind? Are you dating?"

"Not at this time.. Mrs. Min. I haven't moved on." Jimin wanted kill himself for saying those words so suddenly. She nodded and sighed, "My son is gay, but I'm fine with it. His dad accepted him as well.. it's just that.. I never met his boyfriend at college." She sounded tired and weak. She kept observing Jimin as he signe few papers to make sure Yoongi is discharged properly. "Thank you for aiding my son. Dr. Park."

"It's our part to help people." Jimin smiled.

"You must help yourself, you look like you're needing help as well." She said before leaving his office. He felt sad hearing his own patient going home. He wouldn't see him anymore. He went out of his office, removing his glasses. He walked around, trying to find a reliever. The nurses greeted him as usual.

He passed by Yoongi's room. It was empty. Jimin went in, it was neat. The bed was fixed as if he didn't slept there for 3years and 4 months straight. He walks around and drops his pen. He bend down to get it and saw something under his bed. He reached for it, it was a polaroid.

It was taken not so soon. It was him walking around park when he arrived 4 months ago. Why did he left this? Jimin ran out.

"Oh Dr. Park.. Yoongi just left." The male nurse said. Jimin sprinted towards the entrance. He stopped and watched him get in the car with his mother. He gulped as the car drove away. He sighed and began to turn his heel. His phone rang.

He took the call. "Hello?"

"Hey."

"What---why?"

He heard Yoongi chuckled . Jimin felt being teased. "You're really an annoying senior."

"Really Jimin?" Yoongi loved his annoyed squeaky voice. He was cute. Jimin sighed and smiled a little. "You know.."

"Hmm?"

"I like you Jimin."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't play dumb. I'm serious." Yoongi's voice was stern and firm. Jimin knew nothing to what to say next. "I-I.."

"You can tell me your reply soon. I don't want you to rush." Yoongi said which made him breathe. "S-Sure hyung." Jimin stuttered. "See you." Then they dropped their call.

"Jimin? You're working here?"

He looked up to chestnut haired man before him. His friend and coach before. "Hyung? How is it been?"

"3 years I guess? I see.."

"Yoongi just left-"

"Say what?! He's alive?"

Jimin totally forgot few people know his existence. "Shut your mouth and I'll tell some details inside."

"You never changed Jimin."

hello
;)