•31•

Jimin decided to have a coffee break.

"Dr. Park! Hello!" A small boy with a pink floral sweater on. He smile at his familiar patient. "Jisung, how are you?" He ruffled his newly dyed blond hair with curls. "I'm improving! I ended up joining a group in sm town." He smiled blissfully. "That's good. Why don't you join me downstairs?" Jimin asked which made the younger agree. Jisung had been a timid boy an had a lot of fears. They walked into the facility's small cafe stop. "Why are you in Busan?" Jimin set down his coffee while Jisung stirred his bubble tea. "Photoshoot." He replied.

"I mean why were you inside the mental facility?"

"One of my hyungs told me." He sipped his drink. "You work here."

They chatted little while until Jisung was fetched by his Hyung, Jeno. Jimin waved at the cutie as they went out. He pulled out his phone and texted Yoongi that he might be out 10 minutes right now.

I'll be there soon. Don't go anywhere.
-Yoongi

He finished his coffee and decided to read some magazines present. Scrolling on every page, there was a weird feeling as if someone was staring at him. "Maybe the coffee had something magic." He tried not to believe his inner gut feeling. The tension grew bigger. He could even feel the gazes from other people inside. 10 minutes passed, Yoongi didn't show up. This made Jimin anxious of his surroundings. Stay clam. He did breathing exercises and tried to read another batch of magazines. The cafe became strangely quiet until a person stood up and went to the counter.

"Park Jimin."

A 38 caliber went straight to wall before could Jimin jump. "What the hell?!" He stood up. She removed her scarf and bonnet. She looked familiar to him. He met this lady years ago. Haneul's party. "What do you want?!" He yelled. He signals everyone to go out including the people in charge. "Your dead body." He heard the gun cocked. He gulped as he gripped the edge of his table. "I've been waiting for this, Park Jimin."

"Who are you?" Jimin couldn't still figure out the lady yet. "Put down the gun... We'll get in trouble:." He adds.

"No-"

Hoseok jumped over her before she could shoot Jimin alive. Yoongi rushed towards him and gave a hug. "Sorry, it took long." He whispered. Jin and Namjoon stood by the entrance with a kid in their hands. "Noona, go to prison!" He yelled at her. "I finally caught the culprit." Hoseok lifted her up and gave the policeman her gun. "Rae Min, I can't believe you did this." Jin slapped her face before she could exit the room. The little boy chuckled as she got escorted out.

The police congratulate them for a successful capture of Yoongi's culprit. He wanted to see Hoseok but he eventually left the scene. "I'll be heading off. I'll tell the authorities if you can take custody of her little brother." The police left in his car. Jimin and Yoongi strolled inside the facility, reminiscing their memories. The gray haired man told him that he needed a water break. Jimin continued to walk around until he spotted Haneul's room. He peaked at the small window. Hoseok was talking to Haneul which made her smile. With that, she gave him a hug.

"What's going on?" Yoongi patted his shoulder. "Nothing." Jimin grabbed his hand.

Yoongi smirked as he dragged him into his office. He locked the door and windows. He pushed the younger onto his clean table. "I'm sure you'd like table sex?" He huskily asks. Jimin pulled him into a kiss. "Try me." He adds. The older touched his clothed manhood and started palming it. "Y-Yoongi." He whimpered. The older quickly unzipped his blue pants and slid down together with his white boxers. Jimin felt his hand around his swollen wood and started pumping it. "F-Fuck me." The Raven haired man grunted. "Now." He adds.

Yoongi dropped his pants and boxers then lifted up his thighs. He slid in carefully. Jimin gripped the edges of the table for support. "S-Shit." He murmurs. The older gave no signal in thrusting him in and out. A high pitched moan rang in his ears. Jimin sat up and pulled Yoongi into a sloppy kiss. They released together. The older pulled out his member. Jimin gave gasps for air as his wood harden again. "Need help?" Yoongi shot a cheeky smirk. He bent down and kissed his inner thighs. A rush of pleasure shot Jimin's system. "Ahh.." He moaned as he felt his tongue flicked on his thighs. "Min Yoongi..fuck."

He teasingly licks his spilling member. Yoongi tasted his hot seed. Jimin's face darken in red as he pumps it. It spilled again and he cleans it with his wet muscle. Yoongi stopped which made the other one wonder. "Hyung?"

Jimin felt he was satisfied with his problem. Yoongi gave him a kiss. The younger got startled as he felt his fingers in his entrance. He inserted two and gave him few thrusts inside. Jimin moaned his name again and again until he made him squirt repeatedly. "I love you." Yoongi kissed his neck. "I love you too." Jimin kissed him.

I'm so
Yeah
Lol
This might the last smut (?)
I hope you enjoyed..