•33•

Yoongi felt uncomfortable.

The weather was perfect. Less people inside the terminal. His friends were there with him. One thing for sure that wrecks his farewell, Jimin. They've talked about this and it seemed there where few fights over it.

"I hope Jimin comes." Jin crossed his arms. Namjoon and Saechan looked at him and gave a kiss on his cheeks. "Mommy, JimJim will come." Saechan squished his cheeks for comfort. Taehyung and Jungkook tried calling Jimin again and again but no answer. The little boy was placed down by Namjoon then ran towards to Yoongi. "Grumpy Gi!" He tugged his tattered pants. The older sighs and knelt down to the kid. "You really like calling me that huh?" He ruffled his soft hair. "JimJim promised to come. Just wait." Saechan was irresistible. Yoongi hugged the kid for comfort. He got less than an hour to stay in the terminal. "Can you watch Saechan while we buy food?" Jin asked before leaving. Yoongi went to a bench and played with the kid. "JimJim said.. He's coming with you-"

"You're joking, kid." Yoongi wanted to believe but the kid's too innocent. Maybe he was just making him feel better after what happened to them. "I'm not." Saechan crossed his arms. "You lying in young age is bad." He teased the kid. "I don't lie! Daddy will get mad." He shot back. Namjoon did raise this kid right (with Jin's supervision)

"My parents aren't loving like Mommy and Daddy." Yoongi glanced at the kid. "They've been abusive to noona. Noona takes care of me which she hid me in my closet whenever they're drunk." Saechan let out a soft sigh. "She was kinder before. She had an accident which changed her."

"She became a monster to others. Hurting you and JimJim. She wanted to have JimJim on that party." Saechan looked at him. Yoongi was at pain on looking at the kid. He knew everything and sufficed himself. "Being 7 is hard?" He patted his shoulder which made him smile. "Yeah. I help mommy fix things whenever Daddy touches some things inside the house." Same old Namjoon. Breaks things.

"I think I need to go." Yoongi let out a heavy sigh as he stood up. "I'll walk you to your bus." Saechan grabbed his hand. The older smiled painfully as they walk together. Jungkook and Taehyung caught up. "Can you wait any longer?" Saechan pouted.

"The bus is going to leave me, I'm sorry Saechan." Yoongi hugged him for the last time.

"I MADE IT!"

Saechan giggled and pushed the man lightly away from him. "He's here! I told you." The kid gave a cheeky smile before Yoongi could look up. Jimin's tired face gave him hope. Yoongi covered Saechan's eyes as he pulled him for a deep kiss. Jungkook covered Taehyung's eyes as well. They pulled away. "I thought you're not coming?"

"My transfer was approved!" Jimin squeaked. "I can go back to Daegu."

"There might be a chance that I'll move to Seoul."

"Then I'll come with you!" Jimin grabbed his hand. "It took me a lot of persuasion. I can do it again!"

"Let's not separate." Yoongi said. "Until we're dust." Jimin smiled.

Thank you for reading my ff! I'm continuing my Mellontas - Kim Taehyung ff. It's a 7-book series.. Please do read sometime :) I enjoyed writing this. I hope you liked reading this. The epilogue is coming up ;)