•28•

"Hoseok, how are the things going?" Jin asked him.

Discussing Yoongi's matter in his newly opened cafe in Busan made the elder happy. "Nice pink-ish.." Hoseok was distracted by interior designs. "Whatever, I'm tracking down anyone who is connected to Haneul." He sipped his cup of coffee. Jin rolled his eyes and stared at the chestnut haired man. "How many times are we going to argue about this? Stop tailing Haneul's profile!" He sounded furious.

"I'm not. It's just that... she used to hate Jimin. Maybe she had help or someone who got attracted to Jimin as well." Hoseok defended as he took his doughnut. "Don't get in some mess or you'll blow your cover." The blond man worries. The two men were at conflict still. They were too sure that they'll find Yoongi's bastard culprit before he could go back to Daegu and proceed to his photography/Music business. The two enjoyed their day while eating sweets.

"Jimin hyung." Jungkook passed coffee on his desk. "What brings you here?" Jimin smiled at the younger. "Waiting for Taehyung. He's really busy with stuff." The brunette  gave a grin while he sipped his own mocha latte. "I didn't have any clients nor students that much." He added. Jimin shifted his sitting position as he listened to Jungkook's bizarre stories about Taehyung's big change. "Hyung are you okay?" He stopped as he noticed Jimin's pained expression.

"Pull out the bed under my desk, I need to lay down." He winces. Jungkook quickly followed his request. He helped the doctor lay down on the white covered bed. "What happened?" This concerns the younger. "I shouldn't have stayed long with Yoongi." Now Jimin regretted the nights. Jungkook muffled his laughter as he went to get his latte. "You got butt cramps?" He snickered.

"Oh shut up!" Jimin snapped as he rolled over.

"Jimin-"

Jungkook hushed the newly arrived men. Taehyung suddenly became confused on what happened to the desk that became a bed. "What sorcery is this?" He whispered. Yoongi didn't cared much but sat beside him. "Min Yoongi no." Jimin mumbled. The gray haired man smiled as his lover played hard to get again. He bent down to give him a kiss. "Idiot." The Raven murmured.

Bec I'm in a hurry. Sorry.