•32•

Jin brewed his special coffee while others wait.

"Thank goodness, everything's done." Taehyung felt the relief. "Rae Min was behind it all huh?" Jungkook couldn't believe his classmate from highschool has plot everything. Yoongi held Jimin's hand warmly. "I heard you're going back to Daegu soon." Namjoon looked at the gray haired man. "Yeah, I need to do my thing again. " Yoongi replied.

Jin came with a tray of his coffee. "Don't give Taehyung." The youngest of the group warned. Taehyung kept his hand away from the tray and asked Jin for an apple juice instead. "He's having too much coffee since he did overtime."   Jungkook interjected. "Tae, caffeine isn't healthy." Jimin pulled his ear. "Yah!" The red haired man slapped his hand off his ear. "That hurt though." It felt like college again. Messing with each other like the old times.

"M-Mommy?"

"He's awake." Jimin nudged Jin's elbow. Jin dropped his cup and glared at Namjoon. "He fell asleep when I was telling stories in English." Namjoon defended. "I had a bad dream." Saechan reached for Jin's grasp. The older carried the little boy onto his arms. "I can't sleep." He muttered. "Daddy did tell me good stories." He adds. Jimin enjoyed sight of them.

"Visitation for Oh Haneul."

He walked towards he room. He knew Haneul will be happy that today is her release from the facility. He fixed his hair and blue polo before getting in. Haneul was in a simple white lace dress. Hoseok gulped he looked away. "I was expecting for Sehun to come." Haneul walked towards him. "Look, Haneul..I'm sorry for everything. I left you before...our friendship?" He added. She cracked a smile. "I know why.. I was acting like a bitch. It must've how my parents raised me---Not Sehun's parents though. I should've acted better than before." She covered her face as she slowly sobs. Hoseok held her hands as she looked up at him. "We all understand you now." He gave her a hug. Haneul melted in the hug as she cried harder.

It's fucking short but well..