•03•

The park wasn't that big.

Yoongi liked it. He wished he had his camera and take these beautiful sights. Seokjin watched him from a far, standing in middle of the cobblestone ways. "Yoongi." He called. The younger came back running, "Yes hyung?"

"I forgot to ask your camera from your mom. Just use my polariod instead." He passed him his pink polariod. "Thanks hyung." Yoongi smiled and went taking pictures around. He never felt so free and happy. Seokjin smiled and looked after the happy man.

The birds flew high up to the sky, Yoongi tried to catch a perfect shot. He walked backwards, catching the birds in an angle. "Per-" He stepped on a can which made him fall on his back. The polariod picture came out as soon he pressed the button. Seokjin ran to the younger and helped him sit up. "Are you okay?" He asks, Yoongi nods and checked the camera. "I hope I didn't make any damages."

"No silly! Now come on." He picked up his pictures on the ground and shove it in his pockets of his long black coat. "Let's eat. I'm getting hungry." Seokjin pulled him up and went to a nearby store by the park. It was a small restaurant with good food. Seokjin was eager to try food in Busan, Yoongi felt he was here before. "Dig in. I heard it's good here." The elder said, almost finishing half a bowl. The younger looked at him weirdly, "Why do you eat so fast? You'll choke." Yoongi said, tasting it. "It's a talent. I'm gonna order dessert, you like?"

"No thanks." He replies. Seokjin called the waiter and ordered for their week's best dessert. The waiter left with his order. "How are the pics? Are they good?"

"Umm.. Yes. I like it. I'll post in my room." Yoongi wanted to have full walls, not blank ones. Seokjin seen progress from his past years disease. He didn't want to bring up that matter, it might upset Yoongi himself. The elder had many gifts, a music notebook, keyboard and pens. Yoongi used to write music and a Dj. He'll send it early in the morning, since he was called back to Seoul for a huge wedding event. Seokjin owns a catering service and cakes. The bride and groom wanted him to present.

After eating, Yoongi wanted to go home and get some sleep. Seokjin nodded because it was pretty late. They had much exposure outside, I guess that was enough. The security guard greeted him as the usual pink car comes in. "Good evening Mr. Kim." He says. "Hello Yoongi, how was your day?"

"Fine. I feel so tired." Yoongi yawned. "We'll be going." Seokjin smiling at him before parking at the front. "Yoongi, I'll be leaving tomorrow.."

"It's okay hyung. Mr. Shim is here anyways." No it's not, Jin is leaving again.. Could his life not get difficult? "But I'll send you gifts when you wake up.." Seokjin patted the younger's shoulder, Yoongi lifted a slight smile before getting out of the car. They walked in the silent hallways of the facility, Yoongi's eyes were heavy so he walked fast towards his room. He changed his clothes, hanging his black coat on the wall. Seokjin gave him his medicine before saying goodbye. "I'll call often. I'll be back Yoongi." Seokjin hugged the younger, giving a light peck on the forehead. The younger didn't mind, he was sleepy and drowsy. "Goodnight hyung." He said as he rolled into sleep.

Yoonjin/SeokGi guys
dont worry yoonmin is the main
;)