•04•

The sun was burning his eyesight.

Yoongi forgot to shut the curtains last night. Well, this was a nice way to wake him up another day in the facility. His feet was barely touching the ground as ruffled his grey dyed hair. He looked again at the curtains, it was closed last night. He remembered. "Someone came in." He muttered, turning around seeing gifts. He remembers Seokjin drops by to send off these. He also reminded himself to wake up early to see Seokjin again but it failed.

"Geez, it's been so long seeing a keyboard." He walked towards the gift and plugged it in. The touch of the keyboard was foreign but it gave a good feeling. He pressed one key, the sound makes him feel nostalgic, like he used to play great songs before. He saw the notebook and complete colored pens. Yoongi chuckled at the sight of the rainbow ink, Seokjin must be really childish.

"Yoongi, Write your music. I know you felt a bit lonely in your room. I hope these gifts helps you -Seokjin"

The pink memo note made him laugh, "this hyung really."

The nurse came in, hearing soulful music in his room. "Yoongi oppa plays?" She asks, placing his breakfast on the table. Yoongi looked over to the girl and smiled. "I used to. What's for breakfast?"

"Healthy food. Good for the mind."

Yoongi stopped and went to his table to eat. The nurse went out. After eating, he continued to play. He felt so happy, he even made lyrics. He heard a knock and peeked at the door, Mr. Shim was holding another apple pie. "You play? That's odd! I never heard noise here and thought I was heading to a wrong room." He chuckled.

"Guessing Seokjin left?"

Yoongi nodded and continued to play. Mr. Shim complimented his pieces, he knew this man was talented. As the son of a pianist, Mr. Min himself. He knew his kid would love music. "My boy, would you like to stroll around?" Mr. Shim asked. Yoongi agreed, he felt like walking around. The old man smiled and went out with each other. They talked about various things, music and life. Yoongi got more ideas from his talks. He felt the need of a paper and pen to write down things.

"Mr. Yoongi?" A nurse came to them. "Yes?" Yoongi looked at him, "Mr. Seokjin is on call."

"Excuse me Mr. Shim."

"Hello?"

"Yoongi! How are my gifts?" Seokjin asked.

"I like them. I made lyrics." Yoongi smiled as he played with the telephone wire. "Thanks hyung."

"I'm glad you liked it. I gotta go. I'll be there soon, by your side." Seokjin dropped their call. Yoongi placed the phone back to its place. He walked back to his room with a different aura. He looked at the mirror and regretted after.

"Fuck off."

"You need me."

"You can't ignore me, Yoongi."

"Stop!" Yoongi screeched, pulling his hairs down as he fell on the floor. Crying to stop this pain.

This would be an angsty book
keep tissues vacant
;)