•23•

Stress was killing them silently.

Hoseok kept on tracking Yoongi's kidnappers who held him hostage. "This ain't getting me anywhere." He muttered as he examined the photos again. Seokjin sighed as he made two cups of coffee. "Hoseok, time will come that you'll find the answer." The older gave him coffee. Hoseok thanked him and drank up the cup. "I really need to know right away. I can't leave Jimin hanging."

"I see." He sighed as he drank his own cup. "Oh Haneul, I'm not letting you go yet." Hoseok deadpanned as he stared at the party picture which was taken 3 years ago. "Haneul answered your questions repeatedly that she doesn't know about the explosion nor the hostage." The blond man placed his cup on the table. "If it wasn't Haneul, who could it be? There are few people who hates Yoongi hyung and we all know them." He closed his eyes, hoping for a better thinking. "I don't know."

"It's fine hyung. Let's call it a day. I have other businesses to attend to." Hoseok grabbed his jacket and things then left the room silently. Seokjin clutched the chair as he gulped. "I'll find you." He swear for the common good of everyone.

"Jimin?"

"Yes? Jihyun?" Jimin came out from the room. "Hyung, fix yourself. Your boyfriend is here." He snickered. "Yoongi?! When did he arrived?!"

"5 minutes ago?" Jihyun scratched his head as he went off. Jimin rushed towards the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. "He came without notice. Same old senior." He grunted as he fixed his hair. Yoongi was sitting on the couch while watching tv. Jihyun was preparing food since their mom was out for a meeting. "You didn't call me." Jimin slapped the hell of him. "Ow! I wanted to visit." Yoongi grabbed his wrists and pushed him down on the couch. "Don't you ever hit me again."

"W-Whatever!" His face was burning and Yoongi liked seeing it. Yoongi moved away as he grinned for victory. "So you're Yoongi hyung?" Jihyun carried a tray of snacks towards the coffee table. Yoongi smiled at the younger brother of his lover. "Yeah. Jihyun right?"

"He's at Jungkook's age?"

"Mhm, they've met in different places in terms of work?" Jimin elaborated Jihyun's work to him which made Yoongi's visit interesting. "Jeon is actually competitive in work. But he's a good co-worker." He rubbed his neck shyly. They continued to talk about things. Jimin-

Sorry if it's boring and short again.
Author-nim is having Pneumonia ;-;
I hope you all enjoyed :)))